Who is the most untalented Pop Girl of all time? It can be only be one

futuresuperstar2023

On 6/12/2024 at 4:47 AM, Death & Decay said:

Those saying Taylor & Britney are just haters. You seriously think Selena & Camilla are more talented? :rip:

Taylor ones are haters. Having a cute smile is not a talent so I am afraid the Britney ones are absolutely right. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• BionicWooHoo

• mike_int

• Onyxmage

8 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

:suburban:

OMG hahaha

Britney Spears

• Like 3

Honestly, even my previous answer was Selena (and my opinion about her level of "talent" has not change) there has been so many one hit wonders with no talent in pop music that we forgot even existed so the winner would be some from those tbh

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

I am basing this mostly on artistry. My pick would be Camila Cabello. She has not been able to develop her own sound, image and style. She constantly rips off other artists' aesthetics, music, and she herself does not have a "cool" girl vibe like Rihanna or Dua have. And it seems the general public or stan circles could not care less about her even with all the high-profile collabs she continues to rely on. She is the definition of cringe. She's desperate, annoying, and unlikable. You need talent to be able to pull off being likable and prove you have the skills to back up your artistry. She has none of that.

Taylor Swift

Selena Gomez

• Like 1

Madonna 

13 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Imagine having all these things saved for easy access, clearly to self soothe every night before bed. It's been a rough 25 years.

Damn, I got you RUNNING into my notifications huh?
I don't know if you know this but there's this search engine called Google. Its amazing how it can give you search results within like 3 seconds! Maybe you can go to your local library and someone can teach you how to use it, grandpa :) 

On 6/11/2024 at 9:44 PM, Jay L said:

Seriously is there anyone worse than Selena Gomez? I'm morbidly curious 

I was thinking JLo but then remembered she can put one hell of a show on stage.

Also Selena is a decent actress, but in terms of a "pop girl", yeah I can't think of anyone who is worse than her tbh. Britney could at least dance her ass off during her peak. 

Selena

can't sing, can't write, can't dance, can't even release good music

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Damn, I got you RUNNING into my notifications huh?
I don't know if you know this but there's this search engine called Google. It's amazing how it can give you search results within like 3 seconds! Maybe you can go to your local library and someone can teach you how to use it, grandpa :) 

We know you use it on your desktop and a mouse with a scroll wheel :)

DU6Z64HVQAAw8lq.jpg

• Haha 1

idk Selena can act, that a real talent. 

On 6/13/2024 at 7:46 AM, alestevens said:

Depends on what the definition of Pop Girl you think is. Y'all are jumping to say Selena Gomez but the 80s had some acts whose live vocals were mostly unknown to the public, and when they did in fact sing live they were not that great, such as Sandra who was at some point rivalling Madonna in CD sales accross Europe.

At least Sandra has an impeccable discography :giraffe:

Taylor. But Selena and Camila and the Simpson girls are contenders. 

But in terms of successful ones then definitely Taylor. She brings nothing to the pop table. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2024 at 10:21 PM, Digitalism said:

I think people that are saying Salina is more talented than anyone probably grew up with her or something and have an emotional attachement to her 

Because she has never done a good performance in her life 

not as regards acting, dancing or singing. 

thinking back now to my childhood. Selena is a lot more talented than Victoria Justice.

485972_v9_bc.jpg

glad she stuck to acting because that's where she excels. 

Edited by Raphy23
  • Confused 1

On 6/13/2024 at 12:21 PM, Digitalism said:

I think people that are saying Salina is more talented than anyone probably grew up with her or something and have an emotional attachement to her 

Because she has never done a good performance in her life 

not as regards acting, dancing or singing. 

the music aged like milk but she was okay during Stars Dance/Revival eras.

Britney or Rihanna

i actually kind of admire selena for doing so much w so little tbh

but yeah it's her

Spoiler

(but if we're talking most untalented relative to level of success then ofc it's the music industry herself :gaylorcat1:)

23 hours ago, Saint James said:

the music aged like milk but she was okay during Stars Dance/Revival eras.

She performs like her music career was a social experiment that her team forced her to do in order to see how far they could take it against her will.  

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.