Is ATRL full of trust fund babies?

shyboi

is atrl full of trust fund babies?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. is atrl full of trust fund babies?

• yes
    • no

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5, blue eyes

:gaycatina1:

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

Some days i wish i had been money hungry when i sucked the dicks of all of these millionaires at no cost, giving them great sexual experiences on a regular basis and asking nothing in return. 
I sit and i think, now that my music career is in the grave, and i'm not 19 anymore, i wonder where do i go from here?

I definitely how do i put it, i am scratching away my past of all of these men, i will try not to double dip in the same holes i already slid in because they brought nothing special to my life except a nice 24 hour buzz, and then a lot of stupid arguments because they all thought i was hotter than them and got upset. So i wonder, at 24 which is about 80 in gay years, what am i supposed to do? 

coffee-walk-out.gif

What's a trust fund baby? 

WcJblG2.gif

3 hours ago, Communion said:

I remember seeing one user in a political thread complain about a proposed progressive tax rate and inadvertently revealing that him and his husband have a combined yearly income of over $2m? :deadbanana4:

Considering also the recent events I wouldn't really trust what people claim in here, especially when it comes to certain kind of stuff.

no most of us are poor and disowned 

a certain fanbase *wink*, but no 

a certain fanbase *wink*, but no 

On the other hand, I feel that most ATRLers are gay (of course) and far from rich. Those who have an easy life would probably have done something else instead of engaging in stan wars with strangers.

CDN media

so Centrelink people?  

most of us are even people who work still are on that because everything is overly expensive in Australia :dancehall:

If it were true then we would have like 5 superstars who originated on ATRL.

Anyways, if any trust fund babies wants to invite me to their social circles...(kidding)

Edited by Junipero

On 6/11/2024 at 6:52 PM, selena_lavigne said:

Some days i wish i had been money hungry when i sucked the dicks of all of these millionaires at no cost, giving them great sexual experiences on a regular basis and asking nothing in return. 
I sit and i think, now that my music career is in the grave, and i'm not 19 anymore, i wonder where do i go from here?

I definitely how do i put it, i am scratching away my past of all of these men, i will try not to double dip in the same holes i already slid in because they brought nothing special to my life except a nice 24 hour buzz, and then a lot of stupid arguments because they all thought i was hotter than them and got upset. So i wonder, at 24 which is about 80 in gay years, what am i supposed to do? 

Music career? What music were you trying to make?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.