Hunter Biden found guilty on all 3 charges, officially a convicted felon along Trump

ZeroSuitBritney

On one hand, who cares?

On the other, the dem base is different to the rep base. Could see this costing Biden a few points in the polls actually.

The biggest shame is that Hunter's actions distracted from the larger issue in that his father behind closed doors held the view that the answer to his struggle with drug addiction was rehab and that Biden supported his son going to rehab as many times as he needed to get better. 

The offense being that:

- Biden doesn't offer the same views for poor Americans struggling with addiction by being against Medicare For All

- Biden's own past of viewing the answer to drug addiction was jailing and criminalization with no sympathy. 

Hunter Biden deserved to live a life of dignity and get the care and support he needs to overcome drug addiction. It hurts that Biden thinks such is true only for his children and no one else's. 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Good thing he isn't looking to lead the country, unlike Trump, I guess?

• Like 1

His only crime is being cool as hell

2 hours ago, schnetzka said:

I wonder how different Hunter and Trump's sentences will be. I know they committed different crimes but it will be interesting to see given the spotlight on both right now.

You do realize Trump still has plenty more charges in the future, right? :coffee2:

Isn't GOP keep screaming that our justice system is corrupt and manipulated by Dems and Biden :clown:

Now what?

Also, not @ZeroSuitBritney shameslessly saying "Another Biden [family] L!" to a guy who has lost his late wife and daughter to a car accident, lost another son to brain cancer, and whose son Hunter was convicted as a felon for having this gun he intended to kill himself with.

Some of you guys are so ******* VILE and petty with your blind contempt, yet you wonder why most users here scroll past your posts without reading, or have you ignored. I don't even LIKE Joe Biden, beyond being an alternative to Trump, but the levels you bring yourself down to insult him are just plain offensive and show a real lack of character.

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Reginald said:

Also, not @ZeroSuitBritney shameslessly saying "Another Biden [family] L!" to a guy who has lost his late wife and daughter to a car accident, lost another son to brain cancer, and whose son Hunter was convicted as a felon for having this gun he intended to kill himself with.

Some of you guys are so ******* VILE and petty with your blind contempt, yet you wonder why most users here scroll past your posts without reading, or have you ignored. I don't even LIKE Joe Biden, beyond being an alternative to Trump, but the levels you bring yourself down to insult him are just plain offensive and show a real lack of character.

• Like 1

Who cares 

On 6/11/2024 at 10:56 AM, ZeroSuitBritney said:

You're right, he isn't. It shouldn't matter, especially in the election. But his father greenlighting a genocide is!

And this is why Biden ain't getting my vote and Trump was never getting my vote in the first place.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.