Madonna makes IG post demanding peace for all children in war, including Israelis

Space Cowboy

On 6/11/2024 at 1:05 PM, Minogue said:

Comparing this to All Lives Matter :bibliahh:

ATRL gays are  rotten. 
this war started because Hamas invested a country while taking children hostage and murdering their parents in front of them while broadcasting it to the world. They DESERVE peace and protection just as much as any other child if you say otherwise you're on the wrong side.

Um no this war started in 1948. If you want to talk **** at least get your facts straight 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiagol88

• spiritboy

• Weld_E

• Thor

She said nothing wrong. 

Children are dying EVERYWHERE from War. No one talks about Sudan or Congo despite there being just as much, if not, more deaths comparing to Israel. The world needs peaceful resolutions.

Edited by LegaMyth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

What is she talking about? Isreali Nazis are watching bombs fall on Gaza on plastic chairs with drinks in their hands.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

She said nothing wrong. 

Children are dying EVERYWHERE from War. No one talks about Sudan or Congo despite there being just as much, if not, more deaths comparing to Israel. The world needs peaceful resolutions.

:clap3:

• Like 1

Whatever. She still doesn't want to upset her Israeli fans/supporters. Yes, of course kids everywhere should be protected from war. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2024 at 4:57 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Yikes. an article that talks about "Hamas-controlled Palestine"

Israel/Zionists control almost all of Palestine.

Hamas have partial control over a very small part and even then, Israel and the United States, which has troops in Gaza, control all the entries and exits to Gaza and all the airspace and territorial waters.

The killing of 36 children on Oct 7th by Hamas was wrong of course, but it does not compare with what has happened in Gaza.

It took just three weeks in October, for Israel to kill 3,195 children in Gaza, surpassing the annual number of children killed in conflict zones since 2019.

The number of children reported killed in just three weeks in Gaza is more than the number killed in armed conflict globally – across more than 20 countries – over the course of a whole year, for the last three years.

https://www.savethechildren.net/news/gaza-3195-children-killed-three-weeks-surpasses-annual-number-children-killed-conflict-zones

As of May 2024, there have been 34,488 Palestinians killed in Gaza, 14,500 have been children and 9,500 women

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2024/05/onslaught-violence-against-women-and-children-gaza-unacceptable-un-experts

Those numbers don't even include people buried under rubble or the number of children killed in the West Bank.

So yes, this supporter of the Joe Biden policy of arming Israel, so they can drop bombs of children, is saying "both sides", when clearly Israel has killed more than 400x the number of children killed in Israel on Oct 7th.

I'm not sure if her mention of Palestinian children in her statement makes her any better than the ones that simply say nothing.

Madonna wants to appear to be concerned, but she "both sides" the discussion, because her motivation is the same as the ones that stay silent. None of them want to risk losing a single cent of their huge wealth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Now, I can only assume which side she is on in this.

And I don't support Israel.

BUT..

Having an issue with someone calling to end the killing of ALL children, whether they are Israeli, Ukrainian, Palestinian, Russian or any other is ****** up. Some of y'all are more ****** up than the people y'all are calling '****** up'.

These wars are always initiated and funded by world leaders, agencies and people in power who profit by the endless wars. The ones that are suffering are always the people. I stand with the PEOPLE, not the countries.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Now, I can only assume which side she is on in this.

And I don't support Israel.

BUT..

Having an issue with someone calling to end the killing of ALL children, whether they are Israeli, Ukrainian, Palestinian, Russian or any other is ****** up. Some of y'all are more ****** up than the people y'all are calling '****** up'.

These wars are always initiated and funded by world leaders, agencies and people in power who profit by the endless wars. The ones that are suffering are always the people. I stand with the PEOPLE, not the countries.

Acting as if Israeli children are suffering when they get to go to bed at night under a safe roof and not have to be worried about getting murdered in an ongoing genocide, is not nearly as similar as the children being murdered daily by Nazis in Palestine and the Russians in Ukraine.

This is giving "both sides deserve peace" when there is one clear aggressor which is the genocidal nation of Israel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mezik said:

Acting as if Israeli children are suffering when they get to go to bed at night under a safe roof and not have to be worried about getting murdered in an ongoing genocide, is not nearly as similar as the children being murdered daily by Nazis in Palestine and the Russians in Ukraine.

This is giving "both sides deserve peace" when there is one clear aggressor which is the genocidal nation of Israel.

Yes, the aggressor is Israel. I'm not downplaying that at all. But innocent Israelis have also been killed.

I support Palestinians in this war. But I'm neither heartless nor tone deaf to support the deaths of innocent Israelis just because I stand with the Palestinian people.

A high estimate of 150,000 Sudan civilians have been killed with over 7.2 million displaced. No one cares tho

4 hours ago, Mezik said:

As far as i know hamas kidnapped more than just adults back in october. is everyone safe back in their homes?  Imagine being pressed at Madonna for not wanting kids from Israel to die, lmao.

On 6/11/2024 at 12:36 PM, Invincibles said:

She's a weirdo and a massive supporter of Israel and Zionism. She made one post on Instagram the day after October 7 shilling for Israel and dragging Hamas, and hasn't posted or spoken about Palestine since.

**** her.

….Hamas are the good guys? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.