Madonna makes IG post demanding peace for all children in war, including Israelis

Space Cowboy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tiagol88

• spiritboy

• Weld_E

• Thor

**** outta here with this ALL LIVES MATTER ass response, you decrepit zionist.

Like this is literally SO white woman-coded it's almost laughable. Typical.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 16

31 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Sit it out grandma. Your true colors have already been shown. Ignorant piece of ****.

Like yours.... thinking like that you are worse then her....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

24 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Is this supposed to be...something? :skull: It's the same #AllLivesMatter let's sing kumbaya and pray for world peace **** that she's saying in this post.

To think that this lady went from THIS (in 2021):

EdY7-TBWsAI7wmA?format=jpg&name=mediumEdY7-k5XoAAUZMB?format=jpg&name=medium

....to showing support to Israel after Oct 7, signing that letter thanking Biden for his "unshakable moral conviction and leadership", and bringing certified genocide apologist, islamophobe, and racist Amy SCUMer on stage with her. Nothing about the genocide in Palestine since then. Crickets. I guess she's back on good terms with her Zionist manager and that's why the tone changed.

Just because Amy is a Israeli, she must stop talking with her? She is her friend. Do you stop talking with your friends just because they suport different things than you?

Did Amy caused the war?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

6 minutes ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Like yours.... thinking like that you are worse then her....

2 minutes ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Just because Amy is a Israeli, she must stop talking with her? She is her friend. Do you stop talking with your friends just because they suport different things than you?

Did Amy caused the war?

cillian-murphy.gif

I really am not in the mood to argue with you braindead Madinosaurs. GTFO.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

24 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Her cognitive decline is showing. :sorry:

The irony on your post…and you didn't even see it lmao

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Minogue said:

People are allowed to show compassion to a group of people who lost 1200 people in a single day why is it so hard for you to comprehend how rotten to the core is your soul?

Don't even waste your time with that user. They consistently advocate for more deaths and bloodshed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

10 minutes ago, ricardoazevedo said:

Did Amy caused the war?

If my friend was a racist and a full blown warmonger who actively spread lies and propaganda for a genocidal, terrorist state and intentionally pushed for the eradication of an already oppressed peoples then yes I'd definitely cut that friend off in a heartbeat.

But I guess rich white ppl have different standards.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

"All Lives Matter" teas

While calling for peace for ALL children, why not also call out the reason these very children don't have peace? Israel is massacring Palestinian children left and right and she damn knows it. We know her true colors. Save it, nobody cares at this point.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

9 minutes ago, Thor said:

If my friend was a racist and a full blown warmonger who actively spread lies and propaganda for a genocidal, terrorist state and intentionally pushed for the eradication of an already oppressed peoples then yes I'd definitely cut that friend off in a heartbeat.

THANK YOU!!! People's stance on Palestine has become a deal breaker.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

I`m not rich, so.... and i think Amy don`t want war.

This is why i am not taking sides on Israel-Palestine situation because of freaky posts by pro-Palestine posters. How many of you read about children killed in Yemen, Syria, Africa or atrocities committed to Uyghur Turks by China? 

What is happening in Palestine is horrifying but do you guys think it's the only place where genocide or child killing occurs? At the end of the day children are innocent no matter what nationality, race they are. Children in Israel has no say about what's happening in Gaza and when they do, most of them are already brainwashed. So if you can't show compassion to ALL children no matter what nationality they are, then you are not a good person and posting about Palestine won't change that. 

I am proud that Madonna is using her platform to promote global peace summit. She has shown support towards Palestine many times and will continue to do so through hee charity there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12
  • Thumbs Down 4

I've admired her artistry and advocacy for years, but I find myself endlessly disappointed every time she opens her mouth to speak about the genocide. I know that it's shame on me for expecting much from an out of touch rich lady, but I really did think Madonna was one of the ones who "got it". Who wouldn't be afraid to speak up for what was right, despite pressure to comply. Sigh.

Just once I'd like to see her speak on Palestine without using Israel as a qualifier. Just once see her acknowledge and condemn the genocide being wrought upon these people, children and adults alike, without whittling it all down to a hollow "pray for peace for everyone!" statement. Seems unlikely now, with the amount of zionists in her posse.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

Also I don't really think israeli children are in danger or at war, since it's pretty much a one sided conflict in which one country is destroying the other.

October 7 was the largest slaughter of Jews, including women and children, since the Holocaust. This is not one sided, both IDF and Hamas are guilty of crimes, and that's why ICC is floating arrest warrants for both Hamas and Israeli leaders.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, ricardoazevedo said:

I`m not rich, so.... and i think Amy don`t want war.

What she wants is the complete and swift annihilation of Palestinians which is why she actively pushes the lies of the terrorist state of Israel.

And you and Madonna seem to love that about her. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

Extremists of any kind are so unnecessary and vile, one thing is to stand against a criminal state, another is to clearly spill hate against people from that region altogether. Jewish/Israeli people are not to blame for the atrocities taking place, period. The government and its common fellows (including U.S.) are. Madonna is trying to be reasonable, for once, good for her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Thor said:

What she wants is the complete and swift annihilation of Palestinians which is why she actively pushes the lies of the terrorist state of Israel.

And you and Madonna seem to love that about her. 

Where did she say so? Do you have any proofs? 

• Like 1

every child deserves to be safe and do not need to be causalities of war. i don't understand why that's a bad thing to say 

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The controversy M courts always says more about the people who react to it than straight up attacking them ever could. This should be a very uncontroversial statement because she's basically said nothing. :angelo:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Where did she say so? Do you have any proofs? 

It's not my job to spoon feed you.

• Thumbs Down 6

She could've said just praying for the kids and Palestine and other countries as victims of war

But attacking her for saying isreal is weird, even tho it gives all lives matter vibes

Including 🇮🇱 children doesn't really merit an attack to her as a person

• Thanks 2

On June 15th world leaders will gather in Switzerland for the Global Peace Summit focused on an End to the war in Ukraine

But why just Ukraine :biblio:?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

The controversy M courts always says more about the people who react to it than straight up attacking them ever could. This should be a very uncontroversial statement because she's basically said nothing. :angelo:

But don't you see how that could frustrate people? That she's making statements on ongoing wars and genocide and saying (as you described it yourself) ...nothing.

• Like 3

this post she made says nothing controversial and is basically a sponsored post for the global peace summit happening in switzerland in a couple of days (if any of you took the time to actually read it). i dont see how making generalized statements wishing peace among the world is a bad thing suddenly. if madonna is your barometer for geopolitical issues :bibliahh:

i hope some of you can find better things to focus your time on than celebrity platitudes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

Has she withdrawn her support from that letter praising Joe Biden's "leadership" as he continues to sell Israel weapons that are used in genocidal massacres?

No? Then she's still a Zionism apologist and her statement is less than worthless.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.