• Rigalo

15 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

spacer.png

The scream I scrumpt

• Haha 1

We're actually gonna get the damn Smurfs soundtrack before R9 I just- :rip:

1 minute ago, abelfenty said:

We're actually gonna get the damn Smurfs soundtrack before R9 I just- :rip:

hey some of us are getting more lion king music before we'll get a damn music video :deadbanana4:

OT : she's lying as usual 

• Haha 2

Her poor fans. Lmao

atp she's literally using chatgpt to come up with excuses for not releasing music

• Haha 1

She's famous and wealthy, probably all she wanted. honestly just a cash cow/puppet with no real identity on or anything to say as an artist. 

It really shouldn't take much for someone like her to order a quick lil single, dub the vocals and get it out. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Does she ever get tired of making excuses? :zzz:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

Damn. She's really lost her whole cool factor. :gaycat6: 

Music of the Moon here we come

I know she has a lot of fun coming up with all this nonsense every time they ask her :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

for such a bad ***** she does have a hard time spitting out the truth :rip: girl just admit you're retired and bow out gracefully

if the record comes (it won't) and it doesn't succeed both commercially and critically (it won't) it'll be so disastrous 

she stuck herself against the wall but she can still opt out if she's smart 

Edited by SupremeGoddess

This is kinda embarrassing now

What an awful period of time for music. Taylor's relentlessly releasing variant after variant and Rihanna is on the other end of the spectrum, won't even release a hint of progress for her own album.

Thank god for… well, we'll see who ends up actually releasing this summer I guess.

• Haha 1

i dont knoz how she is gonna fit in the new musical landscape but she is still popular and atleast there will be curiosity for a new rihanna song.

I'm so glad I'm not a Rihanna Stan, cause the amount of delusion you need to believe a new album is coming must be overwhelming!

:ryan3:

The only way she bothers is if Fenty tanks and RiRi needs to come up with more cash, so better start boycotting Fenty Beauty 

Edited by Acuminatus

6 hours ago, DaenerysFenty said:

I can see her aim for a 2026 release to coincide with Anti's 10-year anniversary :rip: or never

It just dawned on me I know we've been waiting for so long but the fact that we're only 1.5 years away from her last albums 10th year anniversary and still no new album. :rip:

The most shocking reveal is that she's been working on it for years, whatever that means. I fully thought that she never stepped foot inside a studio after 2017 except for the 2 songs she did for Black Panther.

Something about her tone...I believe ha

she probably feels the need to make a masterpiece so let's see

i genuinely think she's gonna start focusing on the album release now that fenty hair is out but damn... starting over again we are tired.

A mess lol thank god I'm a casual fan 

When she comes back i have a feeling she'll be putting songs out for at least 5 years straight so i'm not concerned. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.