Madonna's legal team call concert delay lawsuit a 'harassment campaign' from fans

Lover

...and have NOT settled out of court despite court filing - as judge sides with Queen of Pop

• Madonna's lawyer has fired back after the plaintiffs in the case had claimed that a settlement had been reached between them 
  • The legal representation for Madonna had asked a judge top strike down a settlement notice that had been filed by Michael Fellows and Jason Alvarez's lawyer from the record which was granted 
  • Despite their being communication between the parties toward a settlement, Madonna's attorney slammed the filing as a 'harassment campaign' alleging that it was an effort to get paid. 

c'mon try to harass me

madonna-madonna-gif.gif

Firsty, they are not fans. Plus, ths is all a law firm targeting these lost souls.

It's a shame that the lateness has distracted from what has otherwise been a fantastic set of shows. High quality shows and she completed all of them.

I don't understand why her team haven't given a reason for her constant late starts because I don't think it's laziness - it wouldn't make sense to me for Madonna to put so much into a show each night but then be simply careless about when she begins the show. I read someone say it could be a ritual of sorts she has before every show that can't be rushed - that I could see. Her team could give that as a reason and say that this is how she is and that the start time isn't necessarily the start time. That would bode better in my view than them ignoring it and not taking any responsibility. Maybe they think admitting the lateness would damage her reputation but it already has impacted her reputation negatively. At this point just citing a reason would make more sense I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, holyground13 said:

It's a shame that the lateness has distracted from what has otherwise been a fantastic set of shows. High quality shows and she completed all of them.

I don't understand why her team haven't given a reason for her constant late starts because I don't think it's laziness - it wouldn't make sense to me for Madonna to put so much into a show each night but then be simply careless about when she begins the show. I read someone say it could be a ritual of sorts she has before every show that can't be rushed - that I could see. Her team could give that as a reason and say that this is how she is and that the start time isn't necessarily the start time. That would bode better in my view than them ignoring it and not taking any responsibility. Maybe they think admitting the lateness would damage her reputation but it already has impacted her reputation negatively. At this point just citing a reason would make more sense I think.

She just wants to start late. I don't think there's a deeper meaning behind it.

She started on time on opening night just fine. And after the initial lawsuit, she started the shows around 9:30ish the next few weeks before they regressed back to the usual late times. 

She has total control of the situation. Everyone could be talking about how amazing the shows were, but she decided that starting late was some kind of Queen move that unfortunately has taken the spotlight away from everything else about the tour. 

not harassment :rip: just start on time?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

She just wants to start late. I don't think there's a deeper meaning behind it.

She started on time on opening night just fine. And after the initial lawsuit, she started the shows around 9:30ish the next few weeks before they regressed back to the usual late times. 

She has total control of the situation. Everyone could be talking about how amazing the shows were, but she decided that starting late was some kind of Queen move that unfortunately has taken the spotlight away from everything else about the tour. 

I get what you mean and it could be that simple that she just wants to do things whenever she feels like it - but at the same time if she was just that careless I feel like she would just decide not to do the show on the day of if she didn't feel like it and/or give low effort. To me there has to be a reason why lateness is always the issue and it's not cancelling shows or giving low effort or cutting songs (or than in London because of the curfew as far as I know).

She should just admit she's wrong and move on

• Like 1

Girl, pls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.