Taylor releases 2 new versions of TTPD

hallucinate

3 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

I thought the swifties were experts at decoding clues. :celestial5:

But I don't think this is specifically about releasing acoustic songs. He seems to be saying it's like being in a cult, where the followers are always being asked to prove their devotion.

It's idiotic since he compared swiftie-dom to Christianity and not even all Christians go to church on Sundays. :rip:

So keep your pretentious idiotic twitter post to yourself, dear. This is OT enough. 

• Confused 2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• Rep2000

• YR.

• NEX

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

This tweet is so weirdo coded. So Taylor Swift is as big and as an equivalent of a religion now?
"Spiritually abused"!?! Because she just releases acoustic songs?! So, so weirdo.

It's making fun of Swifties, love. 

1 hour ago, NEX said:

Well, I do. She really put me off with this album and these tactics. She definitely put off a lot of casual fans on this forum as well. 

And the mood in the album thread is also very somber with many swifties being very displeased with what's happening, while the crazy ones try to quash the dissent and hype the mood up by pretending that everything is fine and the album is god's gift to humanity.

Whew, the major deja vu I'm getting reading these sentences, cause this is exactly how ATRL felt like about 'Midnights' and then proceeded to drag it for months. :laugh:

The mood for the 'Midnights' album thread was also all doom and gloom, ditto for the 'Lover' thread and even 'evermore', which people here used to dismiss as just a "lesser" 'folklore' or its "boring" b-sides. So excuse me if I don't put weight behind the opinions of a niche pop culture forum, when everything in the real world is fine. 

1 hour ago, NEX said:

And the rest of you just deflect or mock people, cause you can't find any reasonable excuses to justify this behaviour. There is NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY about manufacturing a whole ass cd just to tuck a fake accoustic track at the end of it and selling it as something valuable that fans might want to collect. 

What behavior? The one that stretches back over a decade ago? This is the same woman who sold her album with Pizza boxes in 2012 or strategically timed the sale of signed CDs for more #1 weeks in 2020, what were the positive things to say about that? :rip: She has always been about maximizing her success and she has never shied away from controversial, yet still allowed tactics. This is how she has always been ever since her mainstream breakthrough. Taylor Swift the brand and Taylor Swift the musician are a double package. It shouldn't have taken you this long to realize it.

Edited by Feanor

11 hours ago, georgechxng said:

watching the same weekly posts from y'all trying to defend her while trying to cope with the fact that she keeps cheapening her brand is even more hillarious tbh 

stephm.png

What's hilarious is watching y'all flip-flop stanning between the artists du jour in any attempt to come for Taylor, ain't you tired Miss Hillie?

I hope she ~cheapens her brand~ more so the bandwagoners leave, easy tour tickets for me :ryan3:

20 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I mean she's playing by the rules and she's allowed to do that so whatever.

I am, however, side-eyeing billboard for letting it happen. If it was a Korean group or a black woman they would've taken action by now.

This!

Since she and her team keep abusing of this like BTS did with website sales maybe Billboard will finally do something about it.

I really don't care if she abuses the wallets of her psychotic fans - good, they deserve it. Do your thing Taylor.

But Billboard really needs to get on top of this pathetic, fraudulent nonsense counting towards charting positions. They've done more for way less.

• Like 1

Hope she release more variants to piss those people with ugly eyelashes and those fans of p diddy's friends :clap3:

She's so shameless. That's the only way her illiterate fanbase will keep streaming that 'album'. Nobody in the GP is streaming it, only them slow white girls who have nothing better to do with their free time. Nobody in the GP can even name ONE song of the album. It's such a non-event and only a thing because of her rabid fans who are using all their last money on merchandise/vinyls. 

1 hour ago, Bumba said:

She's so shameless. That's the only way her illiterate fanbase will keep streaming that 'album'. Nobody in the GP is streaming it, only them slow white girls who have nothing better to do with their free time. Nobody in the GP can even name ONE song of the album. It's such a non-event and only a thing because of her rabid fans who are using all their last money on merchandise/vinyls. 

I don't care what the "units" are. Fortnight flopped and she's 100% DECLINING.

On 6/11/2024 at 3:13 AM, Gossip_Boy said:

I am, however, side-eyeing billboard for letting it happen. If it was a Korean group or a black woman they would've taken action by now.

It doesn't even have to be. They did it to Dua Lipa and Lana Del Rey too. :skull: All it has to be is Taylor Swift. The rest can kick rocks as far as Billboard goes.

On 6/11/2024 at 3:13 AM, Gossip_Boy said:

It doesn't even have to be. They did it to Dua Lipa and Lana Del Rey too. :skull: All it has to be is Taylor Swift. The rest can kick rocks as far as Billboard goes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.