• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• Rep2000

• YR.

• NEX

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another Taylor variant. When is she gonna stop with this embarrassing and childish behaviour? The female Drake, I fear. Maybe we will get the Skibidi Toilet Rizz Gyatt TTPD Variant Version (Taylor's Version) variant.

Dj Khaled Keys GIF by Music Choice

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, YR. said:

Are you illiterate or just dishonest?

Are you that gullible to believe Taylor is feuding with any artist she competes with on the charts? :laugh:

Taylor cares about being #1 and if she can stay there, she'll do it. She isn't feuding any more with Billie Eilish than she is with Ateez or Luke Combs, or Drake and Rihanna, or all the other artists she blocked from being #1 when she used to strategically ship her signed 'folklore' CDs to stay #1. :rofl:

Edited by Feanor
  • Like 7

There are more TTPD versions than there are letters in the LGBTQ+ community :cm:

Yassss suffer ATRL :ahh: wait for more threads to come and go as she is releasing more acoustic versions edition of the remaining songs from the standard version 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I'm very curious as to what exactly you think is "hard work" about her having her label put out the same album with a different cover for sale

Yeah, the "at least she's feeding her fans! y'all just mad cause your favs are lazy makeup sellers" argument doesn't hold weight when we're talking about slapped-together fake 'acoustic' versions sold for the full price of an album. Like I promise we're not jealous :rip: 

Edited by Aaron
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Interesting to see what big guns she's going to pull out if/when Eminem drops in 3 weeks :eatpopcorn:

8 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Are you that gullible to believe Taylor is feuding with any artist she competes with on the charts? :laugh:

Taylor cares about being #1 and if she can stay there, she'll do it. She isn't feuding any more with Billie Eilish than she is with Ateez or Luke Combs, or Drake and Rihanna, or all the other artists she blocked from being #1 when she used to strategically ship her signed 'folklore' CDs to stay #1. :rofl:

Me when I can't read context clues and don't possess critical thinking skills

The way she is going to release a version for each song's acoustic, and then she is 100% going to release the whole acoustic album a few weeks later after her most deranged fans have bought all the acoustic variants.

• Haha 2

I don't know what's more insane, Taylor continuing to release all these versions or the Swifties who will buy them  :deadbanana2:

this is pathetic and Billboard needs to do something :deadbanana4: also who the **** is buying these? 

She reminds me of that viral video of some dumb ***** putting endless accessories on some Stanley Cup

• Haha 5

if this had been Beyonce or Madonna there would be echoes of YASSS QUEENS

• Thumbs Down 10

All the rightfully dragging aside.... do these actually sell well?

41 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Well none of the songs are sticking so naturally the female BTS has to drop more variants for the bulk buyers to keep that album afloat. 

Keep the album afloat when it would still be #1 just from streaming? :huh:

• Haha 1

Outside of Atrl and the pits of twitter, no one knows about these variants because they are limited time and only on her website. I love how Atrl is frothing at the mouth because Taylor is pumping out collectable CDs that US swifties can choose to buy or not. :bird:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

can this woman leave us all in peace already. 

Well, her fans don't mind…I'd toospacer.png

I hope she does these for the rest of the year, watching OTHs absolutely fume in these threads about something that has no effect on their lives will never not be hilarious :ryan3:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

if this had been Beyonce or Madonna there would be echoes of YASSS QUEENS

Shut up. The Hive dragged Beyonce to hell and back for the CC vinyl fiasco and we hate that hair care brand.

We are not delulus like you and your friends. Go dance in circles. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrqmpBchD2Sf2YdMayqvW

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

As someone who use to stan for an artist who'd drop one album, and then disappear for 45 years.. I love how much Taylor gives to her fans. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Mezik said:

As someone who use to stan for an artist who'd drop one album, and then disappear for 45 years.. I love how much Taylor gives to her fans. 

they are just random worthless acoustic versions :rip: you're acting like she's including new songs in those countless variants (which would be worth the money at least :rip:)

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

27 minutes ago, NEX said:

She's one of my top faves, but this is honestly really off-putting. It's like she decided to put all eggs into this one album and it's really damaging on so many levels. From it being an unbearable playlist for anyone other die-hard fans, to completely devaluing her art just to score some points on an imaginary chart that most people don't care about. The tiny fraction of swifties who are deranged will keep buying these version every week, but I feel like a huge chunk of the more sober part the fanbase will start getting disconnected from her for acting like this. If only she channelled her "hunger" to make better records or learn how to curate them instead of releasing disorganised messes that she's been dropping lately. Most of the fanbase is very liberal, but how do you justify minting and shipping thousands and thousands of plastic CDs for no reason other than artificial popularity on an album chart in one particular country? In the current state of climate breakdown? All Swifties seem to be able to do is mock others or try to find fallacies in people's arguments instead of looking inwards and calling out their fave for these nasty actions. There's simply no way to justify this anymore. 

You nailed it. I said a few months ago that Taylor as a brand outweighs Taylor as an artist to me nowadays, and it's only getting worse tbh. This **** is only diluting/cheapening her art which really sucks as she was one of thee faces of albums artistés in the mainstream music scene.

This tweet really got it :dies: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

The way ATRL made up an entire Taylor vs Billie feud in their mind, when Taylor's only goal is to stay #1 regardless of who's #2, and now with Luke Combs' album coming this Friday it's his turn. I wonder if there'll also be another 30 page thread about how she's supposedly feuding with him.:rofl:

Except, she shipped those versions immediately and blocked her because of them. She's not shipping these new versions, she's just saving them up for future weeks where her #1 is threatened.

I don't know that it was against Billie specifically, or just against being #2 for a week. The feud could've been against Billie ir against being #2. Only she knows that.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.