PokéRate Advanced: Generation 3

BambiStar

Honestly Duskull is so cuuuuunt. The lil grim reaper cloak? The skull face? The one eye bouncing back and forth between two sockets? So kitch I live.

Peep how neither of it's evos do anything with any of those design concepts :skull:

• Like 3

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BambiStar

• Conker

• Subomie

• Suilen

"What are you grabbing?" - Ryan Rosling, 2011, Crazy, Stupid, Love

• Haha 1

#69/   LATIAS

380.png

23728.png?updated=1460949112

11s: @UnusualBoy

10s: Norte, Chiidish, Bartender, Year Of Shadow, Katamari, Almodusa

1s: Rabbit, Touch Pass, Rence, Gourgeist, coolcristobal, Red Light, Subomie

ani_e_380.gif

gardendreams: latias gets an extra point for being more fabulous

Conker: Latias is red and Latios is blue. Next. 

Suilen: she looks too happy

UnusualBoy: My fave legendary hands down and one of my fave pokemon ever

elevate: One point higher than its brother for pronunciation.

Haze: I'd like her more if her brother wouldn't upstage her like that.

AMIT: I'm a feminist so I scored this higher than her brother

Bartender: Love her legend

Latias #69?

I'll ain't seeing heaven, tasteless hags...

1 minute ago, BambiStar said:

ani_e_380.gif

this might be one of the worst gen 3 sprites ever :rip:

big ass head, scrunched up little body... sitting like a mother hen on some eggs... what was going on?

Edited by Subomie
  • Haha 4

A literal legend, an icon and currently having a MOMENT :jonny5: But memes can only take you so far...

Just now, AMIT said:

no comment

gret84.gif

I'm like a certain singer-songwriter, using it when convenient

gret84.gif

• Haha 3

we could have done something good for the world by having the Regis stomp on these paper airplanes but there's still hope for Regirock and Regice at least.

giphy.gif

#68/   REGIROCK

GL27XpkWgAAezr2.jpg

23886.png?updated=1460949126

11s: @Ponzi @sunbathinganimal

10s: FallenFroot, Gourgeist, SlowGinFizzzz, Subomie, AMIT, Zaram

1s: Rabbit, PillowCase, Touch Pass, Magikarp, Chiidish, peroxideblonde, Conker

0s: @Rigalo

ani_e_377.gif

Conker: Regirock is nothing more than an obnoxious rabble-rouser. Any Pokémon could promote LGBTQ+ rights and do it better. A 1/10.

Rigalo: I can't have her recent cvnty resurgence getting out of hand

artc0cx: cunty regirock with a handbag :foxaylove2:

Suilen: memes work

UnusualBoy: My least fave of the Regis tbh

Konril: Cunty Regirock with a handbag Is somebody gonna match my freak? Is somebody gonna match my nasty? GL27XpkWgAAezr2.jpg

Nico Robin: Cunty Regirock with a handbag!

Haze: She gets extra for the memes and for adopting Lilipup.

AMIT: she was great even before the meme, but it did push her over the (stone) edge

Bartender: Loved naming the shiny ones after chocolate brands

Red Light: The least mother of the Regis but still mother

sunbathinganimal: Bumping that, bumping that, bumping that, bumping that Bumping that, bumping that, bumping that, bumping that (Oh) Ah-ah, ah Okay, okay Okay, okay, okay Here we go Ah-ah, a— (Oh) When I'm in the club, yeah I'm (Bumping that) When I'm at the house, yeah I'm (Bumping that) 365, party girl (Bumping that) Should we do a little key? Should we have a little line? (Ah-ah, ah) Wanna go real wild when I'm (Bumping that) Meet me in the bathroom if you're (Bumping that) 3-6-5, party girl (Bumping that) French manicure wipe away the residue (Ah-ah, ah) Push my hair back, I look hot when I'm (Bumping that) No, I really don't stop when I'm (Bumping that) Gonna jump when it drops when (I'm bumping that) Dial 999, it's a good time (Ah-ah, ah) Who the f**k are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumping that Now I wanna hear my track, are you bumping that? 'Til the windows crack, I'll be (Bumping that) No, I never go home, don't sleep, don't eat Just do it on repeat, keep (Bumpin that) When I'm in the club, yeah, I'm (Bumping that) 3-6-5, party girl (I'm bumping that) Should we do a little key? Should we have a little line? (Ah-ah, ah) Wanna go real wild when I'm (Bumping that) Meet me in the bathroom if you're (Bumping that) 3-6-5, party girl (Bumping that) French manicure, wipe away the residue Push my hair back, I look hot when I'm (Bumping that) No, I really don't stop, when I'm (Bumping that) Gonna jump when it drops when (I'm bumping that) Dial 999, it's a good time (Ah-ah, ah) Who the f**k are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumping that Now I wanna hear my track, are you bumping that? 'Til the windows crack, I'll be (Bumping that) No, I never go home, don't sleep, don't eat Just do it on repeat, keep (Bumping that) When I'm in the club, yeah (I'm bumping that) 3-6-5, party girl (I'm bumping that) Should we do a little key? Should we have a little line? Wanna go real wild when I'm (Bumping that) Meet me in the bathroom if you're (Bumping that) 3-6-5, party girl (Bumping that) French manicure, wipe away the residue Push my hair back, I look hot when I'm (Bumping that) No, I really don't stop, when I'm (Bumping that) Gonna jump when it drops when (I'm bumping that) Dial 999, it's a good time (Ah-ah, ah) Who the f**k are you? I'm a brat when I'm bumping that Now I wanna hear my track, are you bumping that? 'Til the windows crack I'll be (Bumping that) No, I never go home, don't sleep, don't eat Just do it on repeat, keep (Bumpin that) When I'm in the club, yeah (I'm bumping that) 3-6-5, party girl (I'm bumping that) Should we do a little key? Should we have a little line? Wanna go real wild when I'm (Bumping that) Meet me in the bathroom if you're (Bumping that) 3-6-5, party girl (Bumping that) French manicure, wipe away the residue Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Ah-ah, ah) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Ah-ah, ah) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Ah-ah, ah) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Bumping that) Keep (Ah-ah, ah)
(Ah-ah, ah) (Ah-ah, ah) (Ah-ah, ah) (Ah-ah, ah) (Ah-ah, ah) (Ah-ah, ah) (Bumping that)

Edited by BambiStar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

#69/   LATIAS

380.png

23728.png?updated=1460949112

11s: @UnusualBoy

10s: Norte, Chiidish, Bartender, Year Of Shadow, Katamari, Almodusa

1s: Rabbit, Touch Pass, Rence, Gourgeist, coolcristobal, Red Light, Subomie

ani_e_380.gif

gardendreams: latias gets an extra point for being more fabulous

Conker: Latias is red and Latios is blue. Next. 

Suilen: she looks too happy

UnusualBoy: My fave legendary hands down and one of my fave pokemon ever

elevate: One point higher than its brother for pronunciation.

Haze: I'd like her more if her brother wouldn't upstage her like that.

AMIT: I'm a feminist so I scored this higher than her brother

Bartender: Love her legend

69???

excuse me :biblionny:

electrike chair for all of yall 

• Haha 1

Laitos and Regice outlive the others because they are blue. No surprise really. 

Edited by Conker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.