Is WALL-E (2008) Overrated?

PillowCase

One of Pixar's best and most accurate depictions of humanity/capitalism 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

No, WALL-E is best Pixar movie along with Ratatouille, Up, and Inside Out.

This and Toy Story 3 added to the list.

• Thanks 1

No. Delete this blasphemous thread.

Ratatouille is a good sunday movie to watch with family while wall-e is not only that but also addresses other topics.
kid will understand it differently than grown up. everything about this movie is good. It should be studied. and it is underrated actually

• ATRL Moderator

The nearly wordless opening section is perhaps a creative high point for Pixar. The film is also a thoughtful, funny and beautiful consideration of an issue that only becomes more relevant with each passing year. Doing that in a way engaging to both children and adults is a massive achievement.

• Thanks 1

It's actually one of their best and most underrated ones. It really touches you and couldn't have been a more ahead of it's time movie seeing where we're heading in this world.

No it's deservedly considered one of their best films.

Pixar's peak quality wise for me was 2008-2010 with the 1-2-3 punch of Wall-E, UP! & Toy Story 3.  No contest.

No I actually feel like it's underrated and it's honestly one of my favorite movies of all time. 

I'm going to assume you meant to write The Incredibles, Cars, or Ratatouille in the title, because WALL-E is most certainly not overrated by ANY means. :biblio:

WALL-E actually encapsulates the very best Pixar has to offer — not only is it something entertaining for all age groups (which is a feat in itself), but it has a heart that beats with emotion, and on top of all that, it still finds a way to tackle a pressing issue of modern society.

• 2 weeks later...

No, honey, it's not. It's one of the best animated films ever, in fact it's underrated.

Wh...at...

Honey it's one of the best animated movies ever. Like it's so creative. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.