Ava Max to restart new era

kelly-clarkson

My Oh My is good, just not amazing. It's a safe song and single to put out. It would have served better as an album track. 

I agree with others who say to ditch the samples and surprise us all with something dark in the vein of Dancing's Done. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Private Show

• Totami Legend

• kos1692

• SchmoodRing

My Oh My sounds like it was created to be on the A-list at Capital radio in the UK. But I don't actually think I've ever heard it on the radio here, so I don't know who fumbled the bag but maybe she needs to eek some things out with her label in terms of promotion.

Future Queen of Pop serving us a COMPLETE era, including the good old buzz single. When will your fave??

• Like 1

She needs a better team and STOP with the samples for a while. Give us some fresh eurodance-techno fused bops.

• Like 1

Okay… but like give us the album cover, name and release date!

the "new" lead is just as generic as my oh my

don't get too excited

it sounds like something that could fit on rita ora's last album 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Private Show said:

don't get too excited

so it sounds more like Don't Think Twice or more like Praising You?

Just now, Movimento Perpétuo said:

so it sounds more like Don't Think Twice or more like Praising You?

you only love me x don't think twice 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Private Show said:

you only love me x don't think twice 

Thank you! So it could be a cute airplay hit for her in the UK and Central Europe then :keir:

Just now, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Thank you! So it could be a cute airplay hit for her in the UK and Central Europe then :keir:

it's really not a departure from MOM and that one didn't work for her so idk why they're still trying with this type of song

maybe there's a bigger picture we still don't know about who knows 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She did this last era by denouncing MYTP and calling Million Dollar Baby the real lead... she's messy

I just hope the album is good...

We love you, regional hit-maker Ava Max!!! 

my oh my was good, just call it a buzz single and say whatever is the lead single so you can say you have a hit ava

4 hours ago, Private Show said:

don't get too excited

Wouldn't that mean that they are still going with the original "plan", meaning that MOM is still the lead single and the next single has a similar (generic) sound representative of the album? Either way, are the lyrics "deep" at least? I don't want another song about partying. :rainy:

I want to get into her so bad, but I feel like she just never goes hard enough for me, its like diet dance music - the motto is cute tho :bird:

she's in her idgaf era and that doesn't benefit her at all. serve the music, we need promo: interviews, performances... posting the same snippet over and over again on TikTok is not enough, miss Ava. we know you have the power to serve vocals, visuals and everything. just. do. it.

imo she should've started promoting the next single (aka the true "lead" of AM3) already. what is she waiting for? :coffee2:

she needs to WORK HER ASS OFF for free if necessary or invest your own money girl. avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

Don't forget the hands that fed you! give us bangers and high notes give us a new MH2 serve ***** mariah vibes etc avalooYsgs_gYa62GqEr6tA2cxGs_7GsjuO.thum

On 6/9/2024 at 8:13 PM, kos1692 said:

Is she working with Cirkut again?

from what she said in a recent interview she no longer works with him and Madison 

"I'm really coming into my own. I'm working with new people on this project and and that can be scary. I was very scared at first because I was so used to working with just a few people. I don't work with those people anymore and I will talk about that later when I release more songs about what happened last year personally. It was a little bit dark for me and I lost some people that I really cared about"

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

from what she said in a recent interview she no longer works with him and Madison 

"I'm really coming into my own. I'm working with new people on this project and and that can be scary. I was very scared at first because I was so used to working with just a few people. I don't work with those people anymore and I will talk about that later when I release more songs about what happened last year personally. It was a little bit dark for me and I lost some people that I really cared about"

It's a good change. I'm expecting a darker sound from her in this album!

• Like 1

Azealia Banks really burned a fire under her bum :flame:

• Confused 1

I need her to borrow CRJ's producers :celestial5:

• Like 2

I don't want to hear a SPECK of some previously released song on whatever she puts out next.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2024 at 7:21 PM, Private Show said:

don't get too excited

Does it have a sample? Also does it at least have a bridge and final explosive chorus 

Honestly I'm so happy she's restarting the era. Diamonds and Dancefloors is one of my favorite albums ever, but My Oh My isn't that good. I was disappointed when it was released. Glad it won't be on the album.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.