Ava Max to restart new era

kelly-clarkson

• ATRL Moderator

Back when she released "My Oh My", she was talking about kicking off the new era with that song:

The song deserved better :chick3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Private Show

• Totami Legend

• kos1692

• Movimento Perpétuo

my oh my is like her best song so she better serve more of that

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

I am sad My Oh My bombed, it is an absolute banger and what music should be.

• Like 5

Hopefully whatever it is it doesn't end up leaked months ahead of time. 

• Like 1

If she has so many songs already then why was she in the studio few days ago…

• Haha 1

Diamonds & Dancefloors is the most mistreated album ever and it's full of bangers :weeps: My Oh My is another great banger, she needs to start serving personality and build a niche base. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

My oh my was cute, but nothing memorable! We need Ava's lead single, something darker than her previous records

• Like 1

I- :deadbanana2:

never a fan of 'da da da da dum' along beat breakdown that scream hefty overproduced. atp she should do ballad slow song for a change for once and explore new demos.

I hope she finds the right sample to kick off the era :clap3:

She has so much potential to be massive with a summer banger but I think it's time to ditch the samples.

Just give us SOMETHING!

• Like 1

she needs a good A&R

• Like 3

Is she working with Cirkut again?

56 minutes ago, Kern said:

If she has so many songs already then why was she in the studio few days ago…

I guess her label wants to hear a hit, and her vault songs ain't cutting it

My Oh My is a nice album track, not single material, because it sounds a lot like THE MOTTO...it's like a nice lil' sister...I'd love her to release something unexpected like a R&B/Pop track...i'm tired of her Dance Music tracks! let's be honest, they all sound similiar, I don't have a problem with her using samples, as long as she does it right...c'mon miss AVA, you're like the full package but the music isn't clicking for some reason

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, hotfire2012 said:

My Oh My is a nice album track, not single material, because it sounds a lot like THE MOTTO...it's like a nice lil' sister...I'd love her to release something unexpected like a R&B/Pop track...i'm tired of her Dance Music tracks! let's be honest, they all sound similiar, I don't have a problem with her using samples, as long as she does it right...c'mon miss AVA, you're like the full package but the music isn't clicking for some reason

Pop rnb will give her a career boost

Just give me power ballads full of belting on the album idc about the charts

c28ba7c570a8a0450eef40c8945fa42fe89b16c1

• Like 2

Part of me doesn't blame her for that bad "dah dah dum" hook because sometimes the straights eat up that junk - look at The Motto and Whatever. Their taste is very questionable. But then on the other hand you have bops like Ghost that the gays love (because their actually good) and should be pushed. 

• Like 3

her in the dark slaps, her my oh my slaps, make her bam bam and it will be a big bop... come on queen ava:gaycatina1:

Posted (edited)

With MoM she said she wanted to avoid singing about relationships and avoid a video with a storyline. So we got musical air.

Edited by selena_lavigne

it's okay to restart Ava. I know she reads ATRL so please give us a stronger lead single, perhaps something that doesn't rely so hard on samples. I would love to see what you can come up with.

it's okay if you wanna do Euro Pop as well, just focus on your key markets.

• Like 1

Wasn't that always her plan though? She said in several interviews that she wanted to release "My Oh My" as the first single just to start the era with something "fun", and that she would get into the "emotional stuff" later.

well thank god

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.