Biden losing ground in Democratic stronghold states, underwater in Nevada

jakeisphat

5 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

This isn't a sign of anything. And the trials and the conviction did what they were suppose to. Polls after indicate that while Trump hasn't lost any points, Biden has gained. Which means that those who were undecided or wasn't going to vote are now deciding on Biden.

Stop the dramatics. 

You're right. Nothing to see here. Biden is winning by a landslide and all the disaffected young voters and Republicans will come out in droves for Biden. Trump  not tanking in any poll and breaking fundraising records even after the conviction don't mean much of anything!

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

This isn't a sign of anything. And the trials and the conviction did what they were suppose to. Polls after indicate that while Trump hasn't lost any points, Biden has gained. Which means that those who were undecided or wasn't going to vote are now deciding on Biden.

Stop the dramatics. 

Many of these polls where he gained only reported a 2 point boost. That’s… nothing. Especially when being ahead in the national polls doesn’t mean anything for who wins or not because of the electoral college. 

• ATRL Moderator

How's he doing in Pennsylvania? I live here and won't be voting for him, but just curious :celestial5:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

How's he doing in Pennsylvania? I live here and won't be voting for him, but just curious :celestial5:

VDzaMGz.png

foMqzKA.png

https://polls.votehub.us/

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Communion said:

PA being the tipping point state lmao

57 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

He'll definitely win NY, but idk how people aren't more alarmed by the polling so far… voting begins in 4 months and for Trump to have closed the gaps in those states would be concerning for any Democratic candidate. Nevada has not been red for 20 years… He's performing worse than Hillary as an incumbent against a man that is a now convicted felon. If he's down this bad in states that should be easy wins, what does that say about his swing state prospects? 

I think it's because while Biden is doing bad or not as good as he should. Dems are cleaning House, no pun intended in the House & Senate. They will definitely keep the Senate and are for sure winning back the House. This is because Republicans are picking terrible candidates and Abortion, IVF, and contraceptives are such big issues. Those are the only thing saving dems but they are such powerful issues that they can depend on it. 

Posted (edited)

I don't want Trump to win for americans and the world for obvious reasons, but I low key want to see genocide Joe to lose big time. That upcoming show at the view is going to be a kii 

Edited by Cloudy
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Distantconstellation said:

I think it's because while Biden is doing bad or not as good as he should. Dems are cleaning House, no pun intended in the House & Senate. They will definitely keep the Senate and are for sure winning back the House. This is because Republicans are picking terrible candidates and Abortion, IVF, and contraceptives are such big issues. Those are the only thing saving dems but they are such powerful issues that they can depend on it. 

?

Most aggregates have the GOP with a minimum of 50 seats and as high as 52.

Jeez. I saw the Georgia and Arizona polls turning back to red, but why is Biden tanking so badly in Nevada?

36 minutes ago, bad guy said:

You're right. Nothing to see here. Biden is winning by a landslide and all the disaffected young voters and Republicans will come out in droves for Biden. Trump  not tanking in any poll and breaking fundraising records even after the conviction don't mean much of anything!

Someone disagrees and you break into child mode. Typical and very on brand.

3 hours ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

From 23 to 8. In NEW YORK. Let that sink in :deadbanana4:

It will most likely be quite similar on election day im willing to bet but yeah hes going to lose that is obvious

21 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I dont want Trump to win for americans and the world for obvious reasons, but i low key want to see genicide Joe to lose big. 

same  :gaygacat1:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, Communion said:

?

Most aggregates have the GOP with a minimum of 50 seats and as high as 52.

They ain't. The only state they are winning is west virgina. I'm not saying the dems are gonna sweep but even Texas & Florida are at play because of abortion, ivf, contraceptives. 

5 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

They ain't. The only state they are winning is west virgina. I'm not saying the dems are gonna sweep but even Texas & Florida are at play because of abortion, ivf, contraceptives. 

GyUEKvE.png

IGbPKu1.png

?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

Many of these polls where he gained only reported a 2 point boost. That's… nothing. Especially when being ahead in the national polls doesn't mean anything for who wins or not because of the electoral college. 

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Yes but biden were -15 points with independents. He's now +2. Which means that was a +17 swing

• ATRL Moderator

A 2 point boost in the national polls means nothing when the national vote doesn’t decide the election. Hillary was up 3 in the national polls. She won the popular vote by about 3 points and still lost. 

I don’t know why this random tweet suddenly changes that basic fact. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bloo said:

A 2 point boost in the national polls means nothing when the national vote doesn't decide the election. Hillary was up 3 in the national polls. She won the popular vote by about 3 points and still lost. 

I don't know why this random tweet suddenly changes that basic fact. 

That also means there's probably been movement in The swing states. That means in a very close race that little bit of movement can matter. 

also a new poll out today shows Trump leading nationally by 1 (down from leading by 3) but Biden leading in the swing(battleground) states by 1. 

Edited by GhostBox

• ATRL Moderator

That also means there's probably been movement in The swing states. That means in a very close race that little bit of movement can matter. 

also a new poll out today shows Trump leading nationally by 1 (down from leading by 3) but Biden leading in the swing(battleground) states by 1. 

You shouldn’t extrapolate that from a tweet with no actual data. That’s beyond flimsy. Provide the actual poll if you want to have that discussion. 

14 hours ago, Thickorita said:

If he loses the popular vote :deadbanana4:

The biggest gag would be Biden losing the popular vote but winning the EC. Don't bet on it though. I think it's actually shocking how little enthusiasm there is for Biden. This could be a wipeout. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.