ATRL's Best Albums of All Time - Top 100 - Results: Page 1

Zaram

Tapestry not making the Bubbling Under was the biggest surprise for me. Very happy Laura Nyro got her flowers. Check out Eli if you haven't heard it.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zaram

• OreGuy

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Burn

2 hours ago, Wicked said:

I'm talking even earlier than the 80s/90s. For a site that loves Lana, I'm surprised trad pop makes zero noise on here. Julie London has one of the earliest "classic pop albums". It's been in the grammy hall of fame for over 20 years. It smashed on the charts (for its time), etc,. Judy Garland just got the pitchfork 10 (very rare for a woman at that) for a classic live Pop album and there wasn't even a thread on here from what I've seen. The 80s is at least cherished in a somewhat "greatest hits" fashion, the 90s less so. City Pop similarly doesn't make much noise on here. Tapestry feels like a fluke :rip:

Before the 2000s only the top 0.5% of women in pop are actually considered and going back before the 80s is a stretch. 

i would also like atrl to learn some music history but there are ten albums in total before 1990, i'm setting my sights a bit lower lol

• 1 month later...

Fantano needs to do a reaction video to this holy s***. Can anyone contact him??

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.