• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

The shop wasn't for Katy exactly 

anyone know if she's working with daddy SG Lewis? Or is it just Pukas?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, waterslide said:

so who's going to start guessing passwords? :duck:

daisydoveoutsold143

39 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

daisydoveoutsold143

daisyshoesdaytuesdaydesoiamericanidolplaysoon143

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, perfect blue said:

@SchmoodRing Do you have a TBI or something? every other post in this thread seems to confuse you.

Anyway, she should release in the next week or two while she has tiktok's attention.

TBI? This is the first and last time you address me such. Tf is your problem. 

KP7?

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, IgorF said:

KP7?

spacer.png

KP6 officially canceled I fear

nicki.png

https://shop.capitolmusic.com/

website is back up, just an aesthetic change too featuring the beastie boys and ice spice

are those leaks real ... the ones that sound like Message in a bottle by Taylor swift ....

1 minute ago, kayliah said:

are those leaks real ... the ones that sound like Message in a bottle by Taylor swift ....

yes of course they're real, literally she's just singing other people's songs, that's the new album 

• Haha 6

All the sounds sound meh too similar to each other wheres that girl twitter who said bops after bops... what a liar i get influencers get paid ... but they are easily bribed to lie in our face. The songs wont move the needle... also dont do teenage dream 2.0... just fresh music like rush by troye sivan something innovative and  super catchy.

Sometimes I wonder if a person who hears these "leaks" and believes them is so stupid as to believe in such a poorly done thing and still come here and comment as if it were real.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, 365 said:

Who said it's coming in July?

that's what i'm saying 😭

2 hours ago, IgorF said:

KP7?

spacer.png

kp6 era is already ruined they are moving on to kp7

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

https://shop.capitolmusic.com/

website is back up, just an aesthetic change too featuring the beastie boys and ice spice

i told yall it would be nothing

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

yes of course they're real, literally she's just singing other people's songs, that's the new album 

a cover album, she teased us with that Whitney song in her residency

• Haha 1

i'm thinking about that time katy said she wanted to release kp6 in like 2021...

• Like 1

is she scared to release or something? I feel like it's either that or she's too lazy because otherwise why isn't it out by now, can't capitol be a real label and force her to release the damn album

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

TBI? This is the first and last time you address me such. Tf is your problem. 

Shut the **** up 

• Haha 1

vYqmxdw2.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, candytheicon said:

i'm thinking about that time katy said she wanted to release kp6 in like 2021...

Right? You know, back in 2020, I'd actually predicted she'd take a break from music because of Daisy and she'd be back in 2024 - 2025 but then we got interviews in 2021 that she is writing music again, a lot of the songs were said to be written out of a place of love she felt after having Daisies. I am assuming this version of KP6 will never see the light of the day. Maybe because the music was too slow and catered to AC music, instead of pop. I'm curious to know what a 2021-22 version of KP6 would've looked like though. 

Also, I agree with you, she needs to take more risks now that she has nothing to do. Have 5 songs ready in 2021, release a surprise EP. Who cares if it flops? The more she waits, the more pop the record needs to be because now she has to cater to her longtime fans the most. I feel like she would have a slightly bigger fanbase if she released more frequently, these four year gaps are NOT it! 

Edited by PopLover1423
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, PopLover1423 said:

Right? You know, back in 2020, I'd actually predicted she'd take a break from music because of Daisy and she'd be back in 2024 - 2025 but then we got interviews in 2021 that she is writing music again, a lot of the songs were said to be written out of a place of love she felt after having Daisies. I am assuming this version of KP6 will never see the light of the day. Maybe because the music was too slow and catered to AC music, instead of pop. I'm curious to know what a 2021-22 version of KP6 would've looked like though. 

Also, I agree with you, she needs to take more risks now that she has nothing to do. Have 5 songs ready in 2021, release a surprise EP. The more she waits, the more pop the record needs to be because now she has to cater to her longtime fans the most. Who cares if it flops? I feel like she would have a slightly bigger fanbase if she released more frequently, these four year gaps are NOT it! 

yes! taylor is as big as she is now because she releases a new album everyday, if she keeps having these massive 4 years breaks expectations will be through the roof, that's why smile was so hated. smile would be better received if she released it in 2018-2019 but making fans wait 3 years we expected something bigger. and I'm not sure what they are waiting for now and people saying kp6 era will start in july, all these decisions are questionable since new leaks keep coming, she should push forward this era if anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

Shut the **** up 

you're an ******* too for doubling down on the comment weirdo

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.