Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

8 minutes ago, Jarr1507 said:

I've read several people say that Gaga postponed everything to the 3rd quarter of the year, so I don't think she'll release anything this month.

Could be, but She will be busy in November with Joker so at least by October she would have to have released everything and publicized it to start promoting the film. It doesn't make much sense for her to postpone it, besides the fact that one of the stylists that work with HER Said that she Will realese the album in August

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

Not that person saying in their meltdown that her recent photo shoots are lacking when this is the best she's looked since 2014. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Jarr1507 said:

I've read several people say that Gaga postponed everything to the 3rd quarter of the year, so I don't think she'll release anything this month.

Gagas album is confirmed for August so June or July single but probably July I guess

if the the leaked songs are real,she should announce it asap so we can pretend this era never happens (3 in a row) and keep waiting for the real KP4 in 2030:clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

it doesn't take a genius to figure out that those snippets are fake....those vocals are clearly ai and one snippet is using the roulette instrumental

i think you have all gone insane

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

im so f**** done with her lazy ass...

3 WEEKS

3 WEEKS since that damn awful profile pic change

I just wish the world could see its end now so that she realizes she has done a useless job and wasted hours like we did

Are the leaked songs good? Can u describe them?

2 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

The songs did NOT leak. It is literally AI singing mixed with instrumentals from already released Katy songs.  It's just the lyrics that are very likely to be real.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candytheicon said:

i was kinda praying the "let's make a toast to everything we've been thru" one was real cause it sounds like a bop

Only the lyrics are real, the sound/instrumental is from her old songs.

-

She should do something asap cause everyone is really believing those idiot snippets are official. :toofunny3: The bad marketing is ruining

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Nothing has leaked and the ones 'leaked' are just fake AI creations. They literally sound like like an upbeat Witness outtakes. You can literally here Routlettes production in the ''take me to Nirvana" fake leak.

• Like 1

one snippet is using harleys in hawaii kandy remix :devil:

1 hour ago, Itz_Dani! said:

No girl thats what 143 means, it means 'I Love You' :ahh:

This twitter ahh interaction 😭

35 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

The songs did NOT leak. It is literally AI singing mixed with instrumentals from already released Katy songs.  It's just the lyrics that are very likely to be real.

Aren't some made with Suno AI? Because it has some pretty convincing results

Only if they're in low quality tho

1 hour ago, justlore said:

3 WEEKS since that damn awful profile pic change

Nowadays I think that the change of photo on social media was done to pay homage and give a clue to the name of the album, that's all

btw I'm really sad about it. I missed all the hype and don't expect any announcement soon

Edited by NicoB

Coldplay announced music for the 21st :coffee2:

Just now, JoohWayne said:

no1curr about them

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JoohWayne said:

And what about it? They're hardly gonna steal online hype from her, which is the main issue with the other pop girls. 

Another topic that has not been touched on is the tour. Will Katy really go on tour this year? or will it just be Rock in Rio? 

31 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Nowadays I think that the change of photo on social media was done to pay homage and give a clue to the name of the album, that's all

It's not just that... she also made it clear repeatedly that she would make songs for the summer etc... releasing them in July is already late

8 minutes ago, 365 said:

And what about it? They're hardly gonna steal online hype from her, which is the main issue with the other pop girls. 

The Weeknd updated his profile pic

https://www.instagram.com/theweeknd/

If there is a Madonna collab, i hope it sounds like Vulgar. Thr meltdowns would be too funny :fan:

Katy's team is very stupid (or she), they are going to release the lead close to The Weeknd and Reputation TV. I'm almost sure they're waiting for Billie and Sabrina to cool down before releasing (since they both have songs with over 10M streams)

@SchmoodRing Do you have a TBI or something? every other post in this thread seems to confuse you.

Anyway, she should release in the next week or two while she has tiktok's attention.