Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

7 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

well the lyrics for the second snippet featured on the video are " let's make a toast to everything we've been through cause i don't always like you but i'm always gonna love you" which @Supervillain confirmed to be real lyrics from the album earlier today so i'm guessing the entire thing is real. 

@Supervillain we need to know if those lyrics are really real or were you just trolling saying that they are? plsss

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

the lyrics could be real, but the beats dont

This explains why they used method to my madness 

Those leaks are not real are they? :suburban:

23 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

well the lyrics for the second snippet featured on the video are " let's make a toast to everything we've been through cause i don't always like you but i'm always gonna love you" which @Supervillain confirmed to be real lyrics from the album earlier today so i'm guessing the entire thing is real. 

NO, it's not. They all come from AI. Lyrics can also make up, c'mon.

Those snippets containing instrumentals of Roulette and Method To My Madness are real me thinks

KP6 is recycling era

moo.png

• Haha 2

why is capitol's store locked behind a password? is that new?

Just heard the leaks, this is the blandest **** ever. The vocals on Leak 4 aren't even Katy. Dr. Luke would not produce this garbage. I have officially declared them all fake & AI.

I wouldn't mind Nirvina being real tho. :suburban:

Not that I condone leaking but the longer she keeps dragging it out the more I kinda think she deserves it. The insiders said she was ready to go back when the logo changed, I don't know what she's waiting for?! I've been patient this whole time but the radio silence from her end is kind of frustrating, at least some sort of announcement/acknowledgment that something is coming would be nice

• Like 3

Those  snippets doesn't sound like Katy at all

9 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

Just heard the leaks, this is the blandest **** ever. The vocals on Leak 4 aren't even Katy. Dr. Luke would not product this garbage. I have officially declared them all fake & AI.

I wouldn't mind Nirvina being real tho. :suburban:

show me that you gonna take me to nirvana moo.png

The cover with the sticker on it is gorgeous. 
everything looks good actually, it isn't that cheaper as that date album so, we are kind of winning.

22 minutes ago, perfect blue said:

Dr. Luke would not produce this garbage

i-

The fact people aren't recognizing Roulette, Method to My Madness and High On Your Supply on these "leaks"... And it's all over Twitter right now. Mess

moo.png

• Haha 5

what if all the snippets are real:suburban:

1 minute ago, CameraFlashes said:

what if all the snippets are real:suburban:

we close the thread and delete our accounts 

moo.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

The fact people aren't recognizing Roulette, Method to My Madness and High On Your Supply on these "leaks"... And it's all over Twitter right now. Mess

moo.png

i recognized the method to my madness instrumental for the supposed artificial leak but i didn't hear roulette or high on your supply 

moo.png

Those leaked songs are clearly fake. 

Anyway, I hope she doesn't wait too long to release this album, or wait for some random dead week, because Taylor Swift could easily overshadow it with the TV of the same freaking album from 2017. It'd be way too tempting not to. Given the backlash from fans about the excessive variations for TTPD, it would be wise to release the album sooner rather than later. I find it odd and frustrating that there seems to be such pressure for this album to be a success and Teenage Dream pt. 2, when she's been called a flop for years. I just want her to have a good comeback, stronger than Witness and return to form to Prism.

I just heard the full album :rip:

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, peacok said:

No way :deadbanana4:

the whole album leaked or are those snippets circulating?

Edited by manuelalex9810

Show me that you're gonna take me to nirvana :WAP:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, peacok said:

of course darling :WAP:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, peacok said:

Is it better than this bop or not?

Edited by Kayzan
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

we close the thread and delete our accounts 

moo.png

:suburban:its about time to retire from Atrl along with the retirement of her music career I fear