Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

2 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Those three are serial SPAMMERS, they'll be announcing/releasing something every week. And by the time Katy has announced something they'll have released 4 albums in 85 different versions each. :matty:

i bet taylor already has something to release exact same katy's week

let's wait

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

Just now, renanmarcal said:

i bet taylor already has something to release exact same katy's week

let's wait

reputation tv coming soon 

Anyway, since Capitol literally didn't move after these potato quality leaks (they're still all over twitter), it's time to leak the HQ pics!

meNyfqr.gif

vlSTZaD.jpeg

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jcmdolkc0440gwc1gz

• Haha 4

So, nothing happened?

Office Monkey GIF

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PUTA? HER TEAM IS SO INCOMPETENT, IDIOTIC. CAPITOL IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST PIECE OF **** LABEL. LET ME CATCH THEM OUTSIDE. 

angry car GIF by Acorn TVAngry Season 4 GIF by Dexter

• Like 1

this is the worst rollout (if you even can call it one) in history I guess. :deadbanana4:

I think that if any insider had dates they would have already spoken, given our tragic situation :rainy:

worst rollout ever? our tragic situation? :huh:  You guys need to seriously occupy your time with more productive things.:laugh:  It's not ready yet.  Maybe the pics (which I haven't seen) haven't been taken down cuz they are not the final images?

• Like 2

I fear more pictures have been leaked this is the worst rollout ever I swear to god 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spree said:

worst rollout ever? our tragic situation? :huh:  You guys need to seriously occupy your time with more productive things.:laugh:  It's not ready yet.  Maybe the pics (which I haven't seen) haven't been taken down cuz they are not the final images?

It's not that deep, honey

Even this thread is dying, just cancel this era at this point

vPXMJbb.gif

• Thanks 1

Maybe Katy releases the lead on the 28th, what better day to release a Gay club banger on Pride Day???

• Like 1

If the leaks are real it definitely spoils it for us but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't affect the roll out at all let's be real… some gays on twitter and atrl seeing some lq shots and hearing snippets isn't gonna ruin anything 

saw some little monsters on twitter saying the album leaked and came running here omfg. they were just trolling i guess

ermmm i did my search bc of those tweets and there are six different 10 to 20sh seconds snippets from 6 tracks running around on twitter, including nirvana and artificial. they could be AI but they sound real ngl. wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing leaks by tomorrow. mess.

Edited by georgechxng

The announcement will come when this thread reaches 143 pages

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

ermmm i did my search bc of those tweets and there are six different 30 seconds snippets from 6 tracks running around on twitter, including nirvana and artificial. they could be AI but they sound real ngl. wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing leaks by tomorrow. mess.

I heard it on TT and YouTube and I found it all very false, it seems like something very generic and not for anything the doctor would do

and the last one is literally the method to my madness beat

Just now, JoohWayne said:

and the last one is literally the method to my madness beat

well the lyrics for the second snippet featured on the video are " let's make a toast to everything we've been through cause i don't always like you but i'm always gonna love you" which @Supervillain confirmed to be real lyrics from the album earlier today so i'm guessing the entire thing is real. 

i fear if the snippets are real, this won't be the commercial comeback we were all hoping for. it feels souless and doesn't sound like stuff radio would really play. the lyrics for the artificial snippet sounds fake ASF but it also sounds like something stupid that katy would write: "you got me hooked on your algorythm, are you real or artificial?" so idk 

vPXMJbb.gif

Edited by georgechxng
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.