• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

49 minutes ago, katyfinek2001 said:

@Supervillain the 11 songs on this album is real? :chick3: We want more songs…

bloated albums are not it

10-11 albums full of excellence no skips >>

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

12-13 actually, maybe 14.

anything below is too short and anything over that starts to be long and drag and it's very rare for you to manage to do an album of that length without fillers. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

The standard album track number should be 12 though. Ya really let tiktok determine your attention span?

6 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

12-13 actually, maybe 14.

anything below is too short and anything over that starts to be long and drag and it's very rare for you to manage to do an album of that length without fillers. 

It's not that rare if the material is actually good and worthy of releasing

Hi, guys. I just entered Atrl after a while but I don't see the spoilers from the insiders about the single and the album (release date of both, name of the tracks, feats). Why don't they spoiler this time? Maybe they don't know anything…

Edited by Marco23

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

The standard album track number should be 12 though. Ya really let tiktok

nope, i've always loved short 10-11 track albums even before tiktok existed

If Katy waits for everyone you say is supposed to launch, she will never launch. Just accept that the release schedule is not for now and wait. 

I think im not gonna wait anymore. it's gonna be released when its gonna be released. but let me say one thing: she and her team were/are indefinitely stupid by changing the pfp without having a proper rollout. 

• Like 5

Looking at the times of her last releases:

Chained 11PM UK (3PM LA)

Never Really Over 4PM UK (8AM LA)

Small Talk 7PM UK (11AM LA)

When I'm Gone 4PM UK (8AM LA)

Harleys 4PM UK (8AM LA)

Edited by 365

48 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

exactly!! Anything over 11 and it's guaranteed to have filler.  I can't even imagine listening to an album of 36 songs, lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spiritboy said:

I have a feeling she'll announce today. Tomorrow Taylor might announce something, we also have possible Coldplay and The Weeknd releases as well. She will be overshadowed by all those huge artists if she'll wait too long.

Those three are serial SPAMMERS, they'll be announcing/releasing something every week. And by the time Katy has announced something they'll have released 4 albums in 85 different versions each. :matty:

Edited by KillingYourCareer
  • Haha 3

considering that the album covers were leaked, if it is really going to be released in July everything will be leaked by then...

I don't think anything would come today, it's too early to announce a release for June 21st, maybe tomorrow 

ok now I'm actually annoyed and pissed off.

atp there must be something going on behind the scenes...

12 minutes ago, Nashe said:

atp there must be something going on behind the scenes...

One would think so, but Katy's a clown. I can totally imagine her thinking that it would be such a good idea to change her pfp to a new logo without having an actual plan. Just because it was the 143rd day :rip:

I'm just not expecting anything at this point. It comes when it comes. But it's truly a garbage rollout so far.

Edited by WitnessOblivia

Just checked the leaks, there's another cover still not leaked I call it the blue variant 😍

shes wearing an avant-garde look , almost like a futuristic 2 piece look 

Edited by xtino
  • Thanks 2

Is Katy not one of Capitol's most high profile pop artists? Looking at their roster it doesn't seem they have any really big popstars currently. I think Smile threw some fans promo expectations off because of the circumstances, but since she isn't pregnant now. I think the label is investing in this and its going to follow a more traditional rollout. Meaning performances, interviews, playlisting, radio deals etc. So while I understand the freaking out since the logo change, I really doubt anything has been significantly postponed or moved. 

Edited by Paultea
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JoohWayne said:

It's an image with a blue background, a silver sticker on the top left and her hair is on the side as if a wind was blowing? The top piece has a high collar and the color is white with a gradient of purple and blue?

Gosh just post the picture atp :-*

This just re-confirms that Capitol is literally the worst major label of all time 

• Like 2

Just now, DoublePistols said:

Gosh just post the picture atp :-*

:WAP:

22 minutes ago, xtino said:

Just checked the leaks, there's another cover still not leaked I call it the blue variant 😍

shes wearing an avant-garde look , almost like a futuristic 2 piece look 

I think this one leaked too, I saw it

4 minutes ago, PopLover1423 said:

I don't think anything would come today, it's too early to announce a release for June 21st, maybe tomorrow 

only in july

28 minutes ago, theusfelp said:

I think this one leaked too, I saw it

46 minutes ago, JoohWayne said:

It's an image with a blue background, a silver sticker on the top left and her hair is on the side as if a wind was blowing? The top piece has a high collar and the color is white with a gradient of purple and blue?

Look forward to that one it's my second favorite 😍

• Like 2

The translucent bra one with titties >

It looks like a booklet pic only and not the actual cover tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.