• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

14 minutes ago, mike_int said:

The imagery looks good (if its not fake AI made) and the orange typography fits well with it. Very 5th element.

Hopefully music will be good too.

If the tweet at the top of the page are the leaks it's giving futuristic Y2K and I'm here for it. Kinda like the visuals from JLo's Waiting For Tonight video and her movie The Cell. They look great

Is the announcement coming today? or we clowning again? 

• Like 1

I just saw the leaked tracklist. is it real too? :rip: 

1 minute ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Is the announcement coming today? or we clowning again? 

clowning

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wait, is her titty out on the cover? I gag :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Wait, is her titty out on the cover? I gag :jonny4:

yep :WAP: she's kinda serving boobs or nipples in every cover 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

If the tweet at the top of the page are the leaks it's giving futuristic Y2K and I'm here for it. Kinda like the visuals from JLo's Waiting For Tonight video and her movie The Cell. They look great

also bit of Madonna Bedtime Story, the final scene, 5th element, very y2k organic futurism

If she's showing full nip oh it will get people talking

Katycats always give too much attention to little monsters 

1 hour ago, 365 said:

I'm sorry but where are people getting that it looks like chromatica because? 

You can't be serious, though... It is a similar pose and a similar theme lmao. You all do more for much less with popstar comparisons. :deadbanana: 

I actually love what it looks like if it is real, but it is another example of Katy leading with imagery that is not her own/her own brand, which has been a consistent theme for her for years. 15 years into the game should result in her having her own identity and she just does not. This is all "been there, done that". Weirdly enough, she had her identity at the start of her career when it typically takes a while for someone to get into the flow of knowing who you are. It is all very "I am pushing 40 but I am still cool, kids!"

• Thumbs Down 15

57 minutes ago, lovefoxxx said:

on deluxe version?

89Vf6aA.gif

Who releases deluxe albums in the streaming age. It's not making sense ma.

8 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Who releases deluxe albums in the streaming age. It's not making sense ma.

Taylor releases a new one every week? :deadbanana2:

• Haha 10

12 minutes ago, Sannie said:

You can't be serious, though... It is a similar pose and a similar theme lmao. You all do more for much less with popstar comparisons. :deadbanana: 

I actually love what it looks like if it is real, but it is another example of Katy leading with imagery that is not her own/her own brand, which has been a consistent theme for her for years. 15 years into the game should result in her having her own identity and she just does not. This is all "been there, done that". Weirdly enough, she had her identity at the start of her career when it typically takes a while for someone to get into the flow of knowing who you are. It is all very "I am pushing 40 but I am still cool, kids!"

Katy did that imagery with E.T. Before Gaga :rip:

• Haha 1

It does not look like chromatica at all. I think she's in a "womb" of some sort. It's a rebirth. 

1 hour ago, Kayzan said:

12. Sexual (feat. Kim Petras)

13. Doom

14. Waves (feat. JID)

15. Artificial (feat. Doechii)

Don't know if it's true tho

89Vf6aA.gif

Already too many collabs. Exited for the Kim one though

Wait so Gaga owns all broad, unconnected, even vaguely sci-fi-related concepts? I didn't realize :gaycat3:

• Haha 4

Now it turns out that Gaga invented long nails, because the LM saying that Katy copied that too, those people are obsessed. 

:clack:same pose??

why not say they have a similar shape of vi**na or titties

OT:I think the theory that she will release on June 21st which is the start of summer is kinda reliable

Butterly Nebula :skull: 

Kats, the ultimate clownery 

200w.webp

26 minutes ago, Sannie said:

It is all very "I am pushing 40 but I am still cool, kids!"

tumblr_03945d05653aae52d152a8fe187e351a_

• Haha 8

anyone believing those leaks are real failed the media literacy test btw

27 minutes ago, Sannie said:

that's delusional. she had e.t on 2011 luv. also not her fault she's pushing 40 and is still hot asf. i know not every mpg can relate to that since some already look past 50 but that isn't her problem i fear.

Edited by georgechxng
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

tumblr_03945d05653aae52d152a8fe187e351a_

Oscar Nominated Best Actress :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.