Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

it only took capitol 7 hours to start reporting the ones sharing the leaks…. well, at least they're aware. if all these leaks don't get them to hurry up and announce something before we start getting leak of songs then it's over.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

Album cover :clack:

6 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

it only took capitol 7 hours to start reporting the ones sharing the leaks…. well, at least they're aware. if all these leaks don't get them to hurry up and announce something before we start getting leak of songs then it's over.

they're too busy deleting Instagrams to make it at 142 :clack:

• Haha 3

Everything's being leaked, I hope she announces something this week.

This was the same that happened to Hold It Against Me, they kind of deserve it.

Don't be mad at that fan base, they are promoting Katy more than us -3 katyclowns-

• Like 1

I only wanna know if there's something produced by cirkut :jonny4:

Katy's second fanbase, I don't know a more miserable fanbase than Liddos 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

As a Katy Gaga hybrid stan I truly don't understand why these two are always pitted against each other and the Stan's do this. Gaga and Katy respect each other and their eras are always crossing over, just grow up yall. 

:skull:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

the worst fake one of the era

SO IT'S FAKE??? THANK GOD OMG 😭

Just now, Rihlord said:

As a Katy Gaga hybrid stan I truly don't understand why these two are always pitted against each other and the Stan's do this. Gaga and Katy respect each other and their eras are always crossing over, just grow up yall. 

:skull:

It's human nature, straight men hate rival soccer teams, gay men hate pop girls that were their fav's rival... and it's been like that since the beginning of time! madonna and cindy, jlo and mariah, britney and xtina, katy and gaga and now, olivia and sabrina :rip:

the weeknd changed his profile picture and name on social media. i think if he's coming this week, that might be why this rollout has been a mess so far. i don't think anyone would want to release around him. 

2 hours ago, georgechxng said:

little monsters are sharing it everywhere and accusing her of copying chromatica because…. she's layed down. they're so annoying.

is a desperate way to ensure that she is seen as an original source of inspiration

2 hours ago, georgechxng said:

the weeknd changed his profile picture and name on social media. i think if he's coming this week, that might be why this rollout has been a mess so far. i don't think anyone would want to release around him. 

Honestly at this point as long as she doesn't release a single or album during another much larger artist's album bomb, it really doesn't matter. She is not going to debut a song at #1, top ten, etc. and the album probably won't even go #1 (like Smile) unless it's an especially dead week, and even then Taylor has been capitalising on all of these dead weeks by releasing miniature deluxe editions of TTPD each with just one extra bonus remix or acoustic version, and she has shown no signs of stopping (she has still yet to release the 2nd part of the album in physical format or any of the aforementioned remix/acoustic versions of these tracks which will prolong her stay at the top).

tl;dr there is basically a 0% chance of her obtaining a #1 album if she releases this year. Her only chance to get song to debut high is if she does not release during another artist's album release bomb because the charts are quite competitive at the moment. She really has waited until possibly one of the worst periods in the past 4 years to release.

• Like 2

I remember when Mr. S posted flowers in the base and after a few weeks gave us Daisies' release date. Simpler times.:gaycat7:

• Like 2

It's a serve! I hope the music is too!

Cover is miles better than Smile so I think we won already ngl 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WaterDiamonds said:

It's human nature, straight men hate rival soccer teams, gay men hate pop girls that were their fav's rival... and it's been like that since the beginning of time! madonna and cindy, jlo and mariah, britney and xtina, katy and gaga and now, olivia and sabrina :rip:

I thought it was Olivia & Taylor lmao 

4 hours ago, georgechxng said:

Well u also have Bruno mars & Morgan Wallen  & lady Gaga, so regardless she's gunna have competition. The charts are very competitive right now 

I actually like the cover, whether its fake or not however the snippets which leaked didn't excite me at all :/

1 hour ago, Nuggets said:

I remember when Mr. S posted flowers in the base and after a few weeks gave us Daisies' release date. Simpler times.:gaycat7:

He seems pretty enthused about the new era.

:duca:

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

He seems pretty enthused about the new era.

:duca:

This is not the same Mr S from here yall this one is not reliable at all:clack:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DoublePistols said:

This is not the same Mr S from here yall this one is not reliable at all:clack:

Don't spoil the fun. :eli:

nicki.png

1 hour ago, Nuggets said:

Oh wow MR. S! WHERE IS HE? He probs can save us from this misery…

You won't believe what I heard yesterday. When I was at a second-hand store on Coney Island, I met a charming saleswoman there. When my phone fell out of my hands, she picked it up and saw that I was listening to Katy Perry's "Rise." And she replied that her ex-boyfriend worked as a courier who brought Japanese food to the studio where the back vocalists from the album #KP6 worked. He said he didn't really remember anything because he was wearing his headphones, but the back singers were very friendly.

I think we are in for an enchanting surprise. :rainbow:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Katy's second fanbase, I don't know a more miserable fanbase than Liddos 

spacer.png

you do realize that ggd has and always will be a multifan site that just mainly focuses on gaga like atrl used to with knee, gaga and now taylor? just because kats wanna have a loser mentality so bad doesn't make gagadaily's thread a bad thing. the site hasnt made money for years like atrl does to stay active so its not surprising that they dgaf about dmca'd content, especially when its not gaga related. there are plenty of people that actually really like katy on that site and were supporting her through the witness era but you wouldnt know that. :ahh: acting like y'all are above checking for an artist you supposedly dislike so much is comical atp the stupid stan war was over a decade ago

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Everything's being leaked, I hope she announces something this week.

This was the same that happened to Hold It Against Me, they kind of deserve it.

Don't be mad at that fan base, they are promoting Katy more than us -3 katyclowns-

she should announce it tomorrow mid day 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.