Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

if she plays her cards right, she can repeak. we are 10 years after PRISM and the new generation is eager to experience prime katy again

• Like 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

also some comments here:deadbanana4:I genuinely suggest you to ask a psychiatrist for help like you definitely have some mental problems or suffered a lot in your daily life:rip:

• Haha 9

I'm betting on an announcement on this tuesday

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

If it's not coming this week at the latest, then her team is officially the dumbest it has ever been. 

The way this has been said several times now :deadbanana4:

Is she working with Cirkut? Imagine if she releases something as good as King Of Hearts, I'd die :jonnycat:

We are really in the mood her team is playing the cards right, watch the single being dropped with a banner on iTunes a nowhere to be found on streaming platforms. Y'all having your hopes very high and idk why, her team's been incompetent since Witness…

2 hours ago, CameraFlashes said:

also some comments here:deadbanana4:I genuinely suggest you to ask a psychiatrist for help like you definitely have some mental problems or suffered a lot in your daily life:rip:

We will definitely go when we see the stats data for the first week.

2 hours ago, CameraFlashes said:

:clack:why okhs always believe katyrats want big comebacks? it will even be a win for us if Capitol puts the lead on TTH besties...

I personally want and expect nothing less than a 1M opener with a 10-week #1 smash single after the torment we've had to deal with or she can keep it. I'm not getting hyped up for "Daisies" numbers.

:clack:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Babe you think I care if people laugh? :thing: What's laughable is stanning Katy and thinking she's gonna have this massive comeback in 2024. 
And I say this as someone who has supported her majority of her career. I own her early work on cd and vinyl. So for the girlies who think I'm just hating to hate, no, I'm being realistic. Her music has taken a massive dive in quality. :thing:

The only one who's drenched in their own delusions here is YOU I'm afraid. You're creating these imaginary scenarios in your head and attacking Katy and her fans for something entirely subjective, yet getting mad as people are rightfully calling you out for your bizarre behavior. Idk who you're tryna convince with the "massive dive in quality" statement but good luck. Take a chill pill and stop making a fool out of yourself on atrl. Lmao. 

3 hours ago, Nuggets said:

The way this has been said several times now :deadbanana4:

Did I lie though? Think about how much time has been wasted in a vacuum since the logo change. An announcement could have perfectly bridged the gap between that and the release and the hype would have been intact. 

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The only one who's drenched in their own delusions here is YOU I'm afraid. You're creating these imaginary scenarios in your head and attacking Katy and her fans for something entirely subjective, yet getting mad as people are rightfully calling you out for your bizarre behavior. Idk who you're tryna convince with the "massive dive in quality" statement but good luck. Take a chill pill and stop making a fool out of yourself on atrl. Lmao. 

Bestie you're just giving them exactly what they've come to this thread to do- fish for engagement. Best to just ignore them.

OT: I'm glad we have some kind of confirmation that not all of the leaked info is true. I was trying to delude myself into accepting it but that track list really was not iT. Hopefully the real thing will impress. :duca:

This is THE week :gaycat1::gaycat2: :gaycat3: :gaycat4: 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

according to who? :deadbanana4:

What's with Katy haters getting in here and telling us how much people don't care about her anymore?

You cared enough to check this thread and write a response. :rip: Loser behavior.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

according to who? :deadbanana4:

Daisy just texted me

• Haha 7

44 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Daisy just texted me

that's what I thought 💭 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LionH3art said:

nobody does THE week like Katy has for the past 3 weeks :gaycat2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This thread rn

spacer.png

• Haha 5

You know, the fact a logo change and alleged 'leaks' have made this era more exciting than the whole Smile era

:clack:

Maybe we won just a little. 

• Like 1

i just know for a fact that she's coming in 1.43 second :WAP:

is the l-word snippet real lmao

:deadbanana4:

OT:it sounds really good tho....

4 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

There is a leaked snippet now? Oh my god…

but I can't tell if they're real or AI lol

19 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

Where? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.