Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

1 minute ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

I just want to have confirmation that the Kim Petras feature is fake, although deep down I know it probably isn't :gaycat7:

Same. Kim Petras sucks

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

Just now, Mattically said:

Things will come in their own time. :celestial2: As has been said, the damage has been done. Although I will say that the damage has been done by both the rats who spread the leaked images AND whoever is in charge of the rollout plans to delay everything and make a mess out of it. 

but what damage are we talking about? Nobody cares about tracklist as long as there is no big artist involved (and this is the case). And I do not think much people actually saw those lq photos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Does anybody remember what was it like when Roar leaked? I wasn't around to witness the meltdowns :pancake:

Now that I think about it, both Witness and Smile (songs) leaked a whole year in advance. This is low key the standard for her. At least there's no music doing the rounds on twitter this time. 

wow you guys are so dramatic, girl take it easy lol :WAP:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

the fact that only the katycats bubble saw these photos

no one cares about her :michael:
stop the drama

:clack:

Edited by IgorF

41 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

As I said, some titles are real and some are fake. Stop trying to milk this and wait for official information instead of desperately seeking for leaks :clown:

I don't even asked you the other titles, I'm confronting YOUR information about the tracklist being fake

You didn't explained the stickers matching the titles thought

IMG-1671.gif

Kim Petras is on the deluxe 

queen

IMG-1671.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, justlore said:

but what damage are we talking about? Nobody cares about tracklist as long as there is no big artist involved (and this is the case). And I do not think much people actually saw those lq photos.

Literally nobody cared about the tracklist that was leaked

IMG-1671.gif

can you all chill? the things are coming, no one will tell you the exact date beside Katy. so just relax and wait. it's just a matter of time, this or next week things are probably gonna be revealed. :giraffe: 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

This isn't true.

Some of them are outtakes looks like you're the one spreading misinformation here 

IMG-1671.gif

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, justlore said:

Luckily the "damage" wasn't as bad as it could have been, but still, there's nothing good about leaking visuals except maybe Capitol speeding things up idk.

I don't think it's that serious anyway, I just find it disappointing and messy, and somewhat annoying. It could all be so easily avoided. Also I can see how in 4 years KP will be saying in instagram polls that she was sabotaged or whatever because things didn't go as she wanted them to go like she did already with smile aesthetics lol :bibliahh:

Edited by Mattically

3 hours ago, Soapysteven said:

Is Heat a scrapped track?

Am I dumb or is that not Katy's voice?

Thanks Supervillain for this news!

When we can expect the announcement?

everyone is so dramatic i bet less than 60 people saw those photos i don't think anyone besides the katycats and a few gay guys are that hungry about kp6 details like that

i hope she post more selfies with hints about the single on her social media leading up to the actual release date

Since ATRL is not giving any info about anything, why is nobody talking on Pulse? Supervillain can't be the only "insider"

1 minute ago, Tistotal said:

Since ATRL is not giving any info about anything, why is nobody talking on Pulse? Supervillain can't be the only "insider"

I checked Pulse a couple of days ago and nothing of interest was shared. Besides the post mentioning "mechanical legs" and "bikinis", the rest was just fans being excited about the new era.

Just now, Nuggets said:

I checked Pulse a couple of days ago and nothing of interest was shared. Besides the post mentioning "mechanical legs" and "bikinis", the rest was just fans being excited about the new era.

I think there were more info on Gagadaily too? Little shitters must have some info that we don't.

• Haha 2

kinda unrelated but 365 came on shuffle and that song should've been a smash hit :alexz:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Tistotal said:

Supervillain can't be the only "insider"

They're not, I'm also a very reliable insider.

Album title: 143

Album release date: 20 September

Lead single: Woman's World (18 June)

Second single: I Hope You Find It 

Third single: Take It Like a Man

Tracklist:

1. Woman's World

2. Take It Like a Man

3. My Love

4. Dressed To Kill

5. Red

6. I Walk Alone

7. Lovers Forever

8. Siren

9. Favorite Scars

10. I Hope You Find It

11. Lie To Me

Album supported by documentary Katy Perry: I Love You, coming to Disney+ on 25 October 2024.

• Haha 10

Posted (edited)

The streets are saying that Gaga will announce it on the 18th and launch it on the 21st, so Katy would have to launch it on the 14th 

Edited by JoohWayne

Announcement today for Witness 2.0 = KPSEX on the anniversary of her best album??? 

I know she 100% won't but I would love if she released a voice note for the anniversary of Witness, just to recreate some hype ahead of the much delayed announcement 

9 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

I think there were more info on Gagadaily too? Little shitters must have some info that we don't.

GagaDaily is where I saw the pics and the supposed tracklist but the thread got hidden/deleted after a few hours so it's not visible no more, at least nit to nonmembers 

• Like 1

What if she announces later tonight, on the anniversary of Witness, saying "after all these years…. Witness Act II. :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Itz_Dani! said:

What if she announces later tonight, on the anniversary of Witness, saying "after all these years…. Witness Act II. :jonny5:

As the biggest Witness stan, she would giving me everything I want and I deserve!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.