Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

So the pictures are real?! Her best album aesthetic is coming omg :jonnycat:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

The amount of misinformation in this thread :redface: You guys can not just believe anyone 

It actually drives me mad how many people believe some random accounts on Twitter. :deadbanana2: especially the accounts who label themselves as "insider" or "leaks" lmao, like bfr. It's a whole plague. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mattically said:

It actually drives me mad how many people believe some random accounts on Twitter. :deadbanana2: especially the accounts who label themselves as "insider" or "leaks" lmao, like bfr. It's a whole plague. 

But some info turned out to be true. So whats the truth.gif :cries: 

I hope Katheryn comes through and wacks Sabrina Carpetier down a bit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

But some info turned out to be true. So whats the truth.gif :cries: 

Even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn... if they repeat all kinds of rumors, including information from actually reliable sources, they will be right from time to time. That doesn't mean they know anything. 

• Thumbs Down 1

There's something i already notice: some people get mad when random "insider" give the info before them… 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Mattically said:

Even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn... if they repeat all kinds of rumors, including information from actually reliable sources, they will be right from time to time. That doesn't mean they know anything. 

I'll love to see your face when the last leaked tracklist turns out to be true 

NzM2wTt.gif

Edited by edutada
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

PS: of course some of the pics are edited, they're outtakes and most of them was not the final version 

NzM2wTt.gif

1 minute ago, edutada said:

I'll love to see your face when the last leaked tracklist be confirmed to be true 

NzM2wTt.gif

What is your problem with me? Did I hit your nerve by laughing at gullible people or something? :celestial2:

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

I can say that the leaked tracklists are fake (some titles are legit, some made up) and the leaked images are edited. 

1 minute ago, Mattically said:

What is your problem with me? Did I hit your nerve by laughing at gullible people or something? :celestial2:

I don't even know who you are 

IMG-1671.gif

• Haha 1

People believes in what they want to believe: most of people had a meltdown yesterday because of the tracklist so they're believing in anyone who say is fake 

IMG-1671.gif

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, edutada said:

I don't even know who you are 

IMG-1671.gif

It's mutual, so just leave me alone instead of speaking to me that way. 

spacer.png

OT: Katy changed her logo: 18 days since (+1) :kitty:

Edited by Mattically

1 minute ago, Mattically said:

It's mutual, so just leave me alone instead of speaking to me that way. 

spacer.png

sorry if it turn out to be rude, was not my intension 

i was trying to say that you didn't liked the leaked info and that's why you are in the denial mode 

IMG-1671.gif

@Supervillain if the tracklist is fake like you said, how can you explain the fact that the covers have stickers with emojis that matches with the title songs leaked?

IMG-1671.gif

14 minutes ago, edutada said:

@Supervillain if the tracklist is fake like you said, how can you explain the fact that the covers have stickers with emojis that matches with the title songs leaked?

IMG-1671.gif

As I said, some titles are real and some are fake. Stop trying to milk this and wait for official information instead of desperately seeking for leaks :clown:

• Like 8

So, brief summary:

• The leaked track list is fake, besides some legit names
  • The leaked visuals are edited too and got taken down pretty quickly by Capitol, so not many people have seen them. Not to mention, they're also outtakes from the album's photoshoot, so they weren't even gonna be released anyway. 
  • We should expect an announcement within the next two weeks(?)

Maybe it's not that over :kitty:

I just hope GG is also a fake title because there's a tweet with around 10k likes and half a million views talking about it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Not to mention, they're also outtakes from the album's photoshoot, so they weren't even gonna be released anyway

This isn't true.

• Like 1

Can we expect an announcement this week? @Supervillain

20 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

As I said, some titles are real and some are fake. Stop trying to milk this and wait for official information instead of desperately seeking for leaks :clown:

tell them, that energy is so tiring :clown: 

• Like 5

She should have kept radio silence before starting this whole mess

Does anybody remember what was it like when Roar leaked? I wasn't around to witness the meltdowns :pancake:

Things will come in their own time. :celestial2: As has been said, the damage has been done. Although I will say that the damage has been done by both the rats who spread the leaked images AND whoever is in charge of the rollout plans to delay everything and make a mess out of it. 

• Like 2

I just want to have confirmation that the Kim Petras feature is fake, although deep down I know it probably isn't :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

She should have kept radio silence before starting this whole mess

This is what she deserved tbh 2 weeks since the pfp change… like bfr what games are u playing?

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.