• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I mean, what else can I say? I don't want to leak fully confidential information, the rollout has been ruined enough already

I can say that the leaked tracklists are fake (some titles are legit, some made up) and the leaked images are edited. 

thanks monarch :heart2: hopefully they release soon

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I mean, what else can I say? I don't want to leak fully confidential information, the rollout has been ruined enough already

I can say that the leaked tracklists are fake (some titles are legit, some made up) and the leaked images are edited. 

Is Nirvana really a title? 

13 minutes ago, Bends said:

Imagine that you are a genie out of a bottle and all the cats have the opportunity to ask you only ONE question and get an honest answer to it. 

With the permission of my friends, I will use this chance and this one question: is it true that there is a duet with Björk on the album?

I think that was debunked already...as well as the Madonna and Kylie duet.

16 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

If people had perhaps exercised more restraint and awareness in their actions... but when certain information is available, one tends to get carried away, which, of course, is no excuse. nevertheless, Capitol discovered the leaks and took some measures to address the situation. I agree with your statement about the fact that people believe everything they read: the misinformation in this thread and on social media is immense. I hope that at least you "fans" will stop circulating the material. I am disappointed. I have nothing more to add.

Praying that some of the rumored collabs are fake 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

the rollout has been ruined enough already

i dont see any rollout so far tho.....:clack:

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

The title of the Gypsy Woman sample is on the "leaked" tracklist 

Edited by D.Va

I'm sorry, but it's definitely not the fans' fault.

Let's not pretend as if dozens of people don't have access to these photos and information.

Let's not pretend that Katy went 5 years without releasing new material

Let's not pretend that it didn't trigger a new era that in fact hasn't even been confirmed or announced for almost 18 days

Let's not pretend that these leaks or information are largely to blame for your record company, which is about to go bankrupt and doesn't have good security.

And finally, if it continues this unfortunate delay, I have no doubt that the next leak will be the songs

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, thismoment said:

Praying that some of the rumored collabs are fake 

spacer.png

That Björk collab will secure AOTY nom for her. 

Another botched rollout in the basket!

I'm happy the tracklist is partly fake. We're so back!

• Like 1

some of the titles being fake is such a huge win, we're really back huh

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

I'll back again to this post when the full tracklist be announce (including the deluxe version) 😘

Edited by edutada

Posted (edited)

Who believes in those fake rollout informations 

supervillain hyped us for a big announcement when she just released an audio and nothing was leaked at that time 

Capitol don't know what do that's the truth with leaked things or not 

Edited by edutada
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, IgorF said:

I'm sorry, but it's definitely not the fans' fault.

Let's not pretend as if dozens of people don't have access to these photos and information.

Let's not pretend that Katy went 5 years without releasing new material

Let's not pretend that it didn't trigger a new era that in fact hasn't even been confirmed or announced for almost 18 days

Let's not pretend that these leaks or information are largely to blame for your record company, which is about to go bankrupt and doesn't have good security.

And finally, if it continues this unfortunate delay, I have no doubt that the next leak will be the songs

I have absolutely no objections to what you said, and I agree with every single sentence because the harsh truth is as you described. There have indeed been delays, and they continue to persist, apparently. :alexz3: 
However, at the same time, let us not forget (and I want to emphasise this strongly) that there are true fans, or at least those who label themselves as such, who still take pleasure in circulating the materials.
In any case, the important thing now is to retrace the steps: what's done is done.
Regardless of any potential surprises that may have been spoiled, let's see what happens this week. :kitty:

• Like 3

Just now, sam.teas said:

I have absolutely no objections to what you said, and I agree with every single sentence because the harsh truth is as you described. There have indeed been delays, and they continue to persist, apparently. :alexz3: 
However, at the same time, let us not forget (and I want to emphasise this strongly) that there are true fans, or at least those who label themselves as such, who still take pleasure in circulating the materials.
In any case, the important thing now is to retrace the steps: what's done is done.
Regardless of any potential surprises that may have been spoiled, let's see what happens this week. :kitty:

well at least we're still confused and don't really know what's true and what's fake cuz we've been given different versions of info

i really hope we get some info soon & im happy that Capitol is aware of the situation

Is Heat a scrapped track?

I will say y'all were right about the visuals though. I know Supevillain said they were edited but they were still a whole damn serve :clap3: 

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

well at least we're still confused and don't really know what's true and what's fake cuz we've been given different versions of info

i really hope we get some info soon & im happy that Capitol is aware of the situation

The only thing that I can say is: just collect the info you got and wait. Time will be the only answer for everyone!
It's okay to be confused with everything that happened in the last few days.
About the second statement, yes. Capitol is very very aware. :bird:

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Yes capitol is delaying announcements because of leaked outtakes In the day of the announcement 

Let's believe in these bullshits

Y'all need to thank these fans leaking things, people are only hypped because of that besides this everyone forgot about the social media changes with so much new music dropping from other acts

NzM2wTt.gif

Edited by edutada
  • Like 1

I'm not blaming you insiders but your sources know nothing too about capitol decisions or they're painting y'all like a clown too

NzM2wTt.gif

3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

The only thing that I can say is: just collect the info you got and wait. Time will be the only answer for everyone!
It's okay to be confused with everything that happened in the last few days.
About the second statement, yes. Capitol is very very aware. :bird:

thank you monarch we love you!! it's a good thing that they know. i'm only worried that this could mean another delay

Posted (edited)

I've always said "Do not trust Twitter insiders" but there was one who spilled everything about that tracklists days ago e nobody cared. Their account has been deactivated but I remember they said:

- WW is the lead.

- GG is a Top 10 hit, smash hook.

- Sexual is very explicit.

- One or more samples.

- Two videos ready.

- 143 is the title of the album.

And thats it. All these infos spilled DAYS before. Soooo….

Edited by justlore
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, justlore said:

I've always said "Do not trust Twitter insiders" but there was one who spilled everything about that tracklists days ago e nobody believe about that tracklist. Their account has been deactivated but I remember they said:

- WW is the lead.

- GG is a Top 10 hit, smash hook.

- Sexual is very explicit.

- One or more samples.

- Two videos ready.

- 143 is the title of the album.

And thats it. All these infos spilled DAYS before. Soooo….

And the album comes out in August!

Just now, Jarr1507 said:

And the album comes out in August!

yeahh exactly!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.