• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

Just now, alex_katycat said:

MnBcb3j.jpeg

Woman's World (Bratmix) (ft. Charli XCX & Ice Spice) is coming :duca:

• Like 1

Charli probably wrote and Ice is probably the feature :katie2:

While wearing this (clearly KP6-inspired) fit, Katy had a "wardrobe malfunction":

rebel-katy-perry-wants-people-900409381.

In case you missed the fashion emergency, Katy caught her top from slipping off just after contestant Roman Collins performed James Brown's hit "It'a Man's Man's Man's World."

"That song broke my top off," the 39-year-old said. "I guess it is a woman's world."

:gaycat3:

Posted (edited)

https://www.billboard.com/video/katy-perry-presents-michelle-jubelirer-executive-of-the-year-billboard-women-in-music-2024/

Katy Perry presents the Executive Of The Year to Michelle Jubelirer at Billboard's Women In Music 2024.

Katy Perry:

Hi, guys! I walked slowly because I'm walking on stilts, you know, patriarchy. I am so grateful to be here today to celebrate my dear friend and iced latte hiking bud, Michelle Jubelirer. This is a woman who has accomplished so much in the music industry. After starting her career in mergers and acquisition law, she transitioned to the music industry and that's where she clearly found her groove even with all those vinyl lead times. Am I right? Yes. She spent the past decade at Capitol Music Group serving as CEO and Chair for her last two years there. This made her the very first woman to assume that role in the company's 80-year history.

During her tenure, the label grew its market share 25% year on year and in just the last year Capitol's chart wins include hits for Doechii, Troye Sivan, Ice Spice, Niall Horan. But Michelle's impact extends beyond business metrics. She's empowered women as well as aligned with men who makes space for the divine feminine. Look, I feel like under this roof, I can safely say it's a woman's world and you're lucky to be living in it. Her mind is connected to her heart and she has been a beacon for artists nurturing their talents and supporting their personal growth. She heard me, she saw me, created space for me, even supported me through my journey of motherhood. She was there for me not only as an artist, but as an executive on those iced latte hikes. We talked about artists development for the kids signed to my own very record label, Unsub. She always had time for me whatever it was about, but I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Well, she has a deeply empathetic side, she is still the woman who has a nameplate on her desk that says f–k off AKA do not mistake our kindness for weakness. Queen, boss, punk rocker, this is Michelle Jubelirer. In celebrating Michelle today, we're not just applauding her professional achievements, but also her profound ability to inspire, uplift and transform the lives around her. I'm incredibly proud to know her and excited to see her journey continue to unfold. Let's hear it for this year's Billboard Woman in Music Executive of the Year, Michelle Jubelirer.

MnBcb3j.jpeg

Edited by alex_katycat

12 minutes ago, waterslide said:

Woman's World featuring a man though?

womans world are a solo song and the first track on the album

• Like 2

Thank god Gimme Gimme is the lead :clap3:

On 6/6/2024 at 5:18 AM, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Katy Perry is not happening again :thing: Her tacky aesthetic won't work anymore. 

I love Teenage Dream as much as any other girl, but that was 15 years ago. :thing: And I don't believe there is any hype for her comeback, I don't believe these paid tiktokers "gushing" about her comeback 

the dislikes

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Winston said:

Thank god Gimme Gimme is the lead :clap3:

thanks God its not

33 minutes ago, waterslide said:

Woman's World featuring a man though?

It's solo

15 minutes ago, JoohWayne said:

thanks God its not

Thank god Artificial is the lead :clap3:

What's the real tea about Katy's lead single? I'm confused right now , there are many theories

1 minute ago, kos1692 said:

What's the real tea about Katy's lead single? I'm confused right now , there are many theories

Nobody knows :lakitu: random names are being thrown around because of a (maybe fake?) tracklist that was shared along with some outtakes from the new album's photoshoot. We hope to have an announcement in the next two weeks.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Nobody knows :lakitu: random names are being thrown around because of a (maybe fake?) tracklist that was shared along with some outtakes from the new album's photoshoot. We hope to have an announcement in the next two weeks.

Thanks! I hope she announces asap

We'll only know it's fake when Katy proves otherwise...

Posted (edited)

The fact that it's the second week of June and still NOTHING :rip:

what the actual **** is her team doing? I'm just baffled. Changing the logo and still no announcement weeks later is just….Everything is gonna leak anyday now they'll look like  damn clowns. 

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 9

woman's world is def a real title/real song. she kept mentioning all throughout the billboard womens award. 

7 hours ago, Nuggets said:

Oh, maybe this account is not a fake then

lowkey this account sounds reliable. they had a tweet about her sampling crystal waters back in january and that seems to be a rumour that's pretty much confirmed atp. 

Woman's world sounds like a flop tbh

She is really saving the best song as second single? (According to not reliable sources like random gays from twitter) I suppose the second single will be released along with the album?

1 hour ago, maxiren said:

the dislikes

Let's hope all those dislikes buy that album too babe :thing:

• Thumbs Down 1

So is this the same song or does she have both a song called Man's World and Woman's World :katie:

3 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

So is this the same song or does she have both a song called Man's World and Woman's World :katie:

Hopefully a different song... that song is not good, it's a 2009 demo for another artist. Maybe the producer reworked it to pitch to Katy but she didn't accept it idk?

Woman's World makes me think of MARINA, we're so screwed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.