Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

2 minutes ago, edutada said:

can we please close the thread? @xtino already said that HEAT by tove lo ended the entire 143 album 

LcvNmfh.gif

can you shut up? leave this thread be. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

Not her promoting Orlando's UNICEF. This girl…

2 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

can you shut up? leave this thread be. 

I was just kidding? go have some sex or something like that I don't have any fault if Katy didn't made the announcement today lol

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, edutada said:

I was just kidding? go have some sex or something like that I don't have any fault if Katy didn't made the announcement today lol

The "Katy is coming" thread got closed because someone joked about closing it, so can you all stop doing that? :rip:

Edited by peacok
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, edutada said:

and then what happens is your "joke" turns into other people tagging admin team and they will close the thread and you ruin everything for everyone like what happened in the other Katy thread. If you really can't take it log off, touch some glass, drink some water. Don't call for an entire thread to be closed for a YOU problem bestie.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Wait

more respect with

spacer.png

@edutada

The Kats are fighting! 

• Haha 2

And on day 143 the Kats began to turn on each other as the KPSEX drought raged on.

LcvNmfh.gif

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, IgorF said:

Wait

more respect with

spacer.png

@edutada

I'm leaving this place 

LcvNmfh.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, peacok said:

The "Katy is coming" thread got closed because someone joked about closing it, so can you all stop doing that? :rip:

47 minutes ago, Aurora said:

and then what happens is your "joke" turns into other people tagging admin team and they will close the thread and you ruin everything for everyone like what happened in the other Katy thread. If you really can't take it log off, touch some glass, drink some water. Don't call for an entire thread to be closed for a YOU problem bestie.

No, that's not what happened, stop lying 

EVERYONE agreed to close that thread if not y'all would create another, the person who asked to close was the one who asked to reopen.

Y'all was jealous because GAGA thread was open without any new informations.

If y'all are lazy as capitol to create ANOTHER thread is not my problem.

Now i'm leaving this **** place full of **** gringos who think they can be rude without any reason.

**** off, y'all are disgusting.

LcvNmfh.gif

Edited by edutada
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

the meltdowns :skull:

1 minute ago, edutada said:

EVERYONE agreed to close that thread

now that's a lie tho

• Like 4

3 hours ago, xtino said:

It was expected for June 21 , but another big pop star might drop that date as well 

Jesus christ :rip:

katy comeback please, the katycats start to lose they minds

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

the meltdowns :skull:

now that's a lie tho

The thread was closed after sam posting A LONG TEXT about having no information and dates and because of the rule someone tagged the moderações, but two persons asked before and i didn't see you complaining about that, you're there and even joking about that with them 

my post was obviously a joke about MUSIC QUALITY not UPDATES, if y'all can't use properly the brain that god gave y'all

im sorry, but that's my business baby 

You're not coming for me like that honey

HipnzG1.gif

omg SO annoying. not even mentioning the flood

Just now, partynauseous said:

omg SO annoying. not even mentioning the flood

omg GO call your friend's to react each others post and make lookelike y'all are the majority 

And flood? I just have time to post if you're too mad about you could tag the moderators and tell them to do something about this 

HipnzG1.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, edutada said:

The thread was closed after sam posting A LONG TEXT about having no information and dates and because of the rule someone tagged the moderações, but two persons asked before and i didn't see you complaining about that, you're there and even joking about that with them 

my post was obviously a joke about MUSIC QUALITY not UPDATES, if y'all can't use properly the brain that god gave y'all

im sorry, but that's my business baby 

these posts dont mention closing the thread at all, just that i would take a break like some of y'all should instead of asking for closing of that thread :rip: 

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

these posts dont mention closing the thread at all, just that i would take a break like some of y'all should instead of asking for closing of that thread :rip: 

i think you didn't read what I said 

one of your post's was a REPLY for one person asking to close the thread and I didn't see you complaining… 

HipnzG1.gif

Edited by edutada
  • Thumbs Down 1

did everyone try the 143? I thought the 143 was lovely

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, edutada said:

i think you didn't read what I said 

one of your post's was a REPLY for one person asking to close the thread and I didn't see you complaining… 

HipnzG1.gif

okay and? later multiple people (who didn't even discuss anything there to begin with) do that and it gets the thread actually closed

• Thumbs Down 1

spacer.png

143 ruining lives already 

Girls don't fight KPSex is leaking let's rejoice

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, edutada said:

No, that's not what happened, stop lying 

EVERYONE agreed to close that thread if not y'all would create another, the person who asked to close was the one who asked to reopen.

Y'all was jealous because GAGA thread was open without any new informations.

If y'all are lazy as capitol to create ANOTHER thread is not my problem.

Now i'm leaving this **** place full of **** gringos who think they can be rude without any reason.

**** off, y'all are disgusting.

LcvNmfh.gif

EVERYONE?

No, not everyone agreed. It was three or four people max. And this being atrl where the katycats have never been treated as favorably as the other fanbases, the mods spared no time in closing it. At least get your facts straight. And the reason people got mad at you today was for the same reason, it's nothing personal to YOU, but the situation at hand. This is obviously NOT the end of the world and we can always create another thread if one closes, but Katy getting that level of visibility on a pop forum is still impressive and it sucks when all that visibility goes to waste when it's closed. Hope you understand the situation now. 
spacer.png

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

okay and? later multiple people (who didn't even discuss anything there to begin with) do that and it gets the thread actually closed

The thread get closed because there's a rule for thread without date release, not because someone taste lol 

and if y'all keeping PISSING ME OFF with that bullshit i'll be happy enough to tag the mods to close this one too

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.