Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

Natawie

Let's go :clack:

Queen is coming with a smashery of an album :duca:

So that must mean the announcement is coming soon right?

nicki.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheCheshireCat said:

hmmmmmmm

I remember people saying similar things about "Daisies" when it was previewed to a few people and that was one of my least favourite Katy songs so I'm taking these very excited reactions with a huge boulder of salt…

There were no listening parties before the release of Daisies, you might remember the release was during the pandemic. The only person who said something about the song AND the record was one of her managers. This time it's different. Fans AND media were invited.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

I never doubted her. 

Just now, Sonny said:

So that must mean the announcement is coming soon right?

nicki.png

I hope :duca:

Just now, Sabrina Carpenter said:

most of those reactions are probably over exaggerated :rip:

Early social media reactions always are. That doesn't change the fact that Katy is mother. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Starfish said:

I never doubted her. 

In mother we trust :jonny6:

remember the reactions to mileys recent album lol... I'm not believing anyone

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Remember when we were scavenger hunting for her new song? :celestial5:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Katy Perry is not happening again :thing: Her tacky aesthetic won't work anymore. 

I love Teenage Dream as much as any other girl, but that was 15 years ago. :thing: And I don't believe there is any hype for her comeback, I don't believe these paid tiktokers "gushing" about her comeback 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 60

I already learned to never trust people from listetning parties 

• Like 3

Queen is coming :clap3:

• Like 1

People from listening parties are kinda contractually obliged not to say anything negative (or much anything at all) and usually consist of interested parties so bias is definitely at play... that said, the general commentary on there being at least 8 upbeat songs (bops) and the features not sucking is promising imo. The rest is of course up to personal preference and whether or not it resonates with the GP in a way worthy of being called a "return to form" and a "comeback" remains to be seen. But I am excited.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

People from listening parties are kinda contractually obliged not to say anything negative (or much anything at all) and usually consist of interested parties so bias is definitely at play... that said, the general commentary on there being at least 8 upbeat songs (bops) and the features not sucking is promising imo. The rest is of course up to personal preference and whether or not it resonates with the GP in a way worthy of being called a "return to form" and a "comeback" remains to be seen. But I am excited.

its giving charli xcx hyper-pop to me, theyve planned this big comeback for commercial success but it looks like shes going the camila route which is like establishing a niche.

bit confusing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.