Madonna on lawsuit: "Real fans know I'm always late"

Space Cowboy

Posted (edited)

https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/03/madonna-lawsuit-ask-judge-dismiss-real-fans-know-concerts-run-late-celebration-tour/?adid=social-tw

Madonna is making moves to get a lawsuit over her late concert start times thrown outta court ... and in the process, she's taking shots at the men who are suing her.

The singer is facing a class action lawsuit accusing her of starting her concerts late, but now she's firing back ... arguing her real fans know she always takes the stage well after the scheduled start time.

According to new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Madonna says her stans understand how her concerts work ... namely, she runs late and the time printed on her concert tickets is NOT an indication of when she will actually take the stage.

In this instance, the lawsuit claims Madonna started her act at 10:30 PM on nights when the show was supposed to start at 8:30 PM.

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tost1

• Virgos Groove

• KingWitch

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, absolutely not.

if you know youʻre not taking the stage at 8:30p, printing 8:30p as the start time is false advertising....like....... :rip: 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:bibliahh:I stood when I saw her (I was desperate to get a good spot) and I was glad she was just 70 minutes late.

• Haha 1

Just now, tost1 said:

She is Italian after all...

Is this a ZTP?

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)

She deserves to lose this lawsuit so badly. :deadbanana4:

You start at the announced starting hour. Anything else is false advertisement. "People know I arrive late" isn't a valid excuse.

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 1

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Is this a ZTP?

Oh come on...

• Like 1

Why not either advertise a later start time or put more effort into being punctual rather than alienate people who you don't believe are your 'real' fans? :rip:

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Is this a ZTP?

Italians aren't oppressed.

• Like 4
  • Confused 5

This is done on porpuse

They want the fans to wait to het anxious. So then they get exited when she performs.

She will lose this.

Ew. Happy I don't support this miserable human.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

If this was someone else, the stans woul tell you waiting 2 hours later for the show to start is part of the experience :msmarvel:

But WHY is she late? Why are any artists late? You have a start time and you should stick to it. Yes sometimes things happen that are outside of your control, but most of the time there's no excuse.

If I regularly turned up to my job late I would be fired. Show some respect for the people who are paying to see you.

• Like 4

This ain't it

miss-juicy.gif

Such a diva omg 

That doesn't answer the main question though: why is she constantly several hours late to her own concerts? Does she not own a watch? :skull:

Madonna girl I love you but this is not it. :skull:

• Thanks 1

I love her but that's not funny and most places if you start late they cut the concert and I'm not paying to hear 2 songs sis. 

Posted (edited)

I swear this has been blown out of proportion. She didn't make me wait more than Bey or Taylor when i saw them. 

8:30 the opening act starts (which is the time on all tickets), they play for an hour (9:30pm) and sometimes we have to wait 30 mins to an hour for Madonna to take the stage...so 10pm/10:30pm. 

I also waited 1 hour for Mylène Farmer and she had no opening act. We justs tood there in silence lmao.

With Madonna you wait 1 hour or less between her and the opening act. Like what happened on my Bey and Taylor shows :rip:

Edited by tiagol88

25 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Is this a ZTP?

Italians are racist so no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

oh that's not 

spacer.png

The problem is when fans wait too long and the show has to be shortened because of curfews,then fans don't get what they paid for :rip:

These celebs are so full of themselves and the stans enable it :rip:

Let's not normalize artists being late to their concerts. It's inconsiderate and disrespectful towards the fans. 

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't Madonna's first lawsuit during this tour :rip: Get it together ma'am.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.