The-Dream accused of rape and sexual assault

Braz

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

To be fair Universal probably needs her more than the other way round :mandown: but yeah. Sometimes I do wonder if she'll start her own label

She can do whatever she wants, she's huge

did she sign for 6 albums?

She already delivered 5 with Universal with TTPD

Edited by Trent W

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• cat1867

• KatyPrismSpirit

• AvadaKedavra

4 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Omg is the Dream the producer of the 3 act? :emofish:
I thought the next act was a rock album with rock producers :gaycat6:

He worked on the first two acts and if he worked on country music, he can do rock too

Maybe he will be credited under a different name like Dr Luke did?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

To be fair Universal probably needs her more than the other way round :mandown: but yeah. Sometimes I do wonder if she'll start her own label

UMG doesn't really have any control over her . She basically  just uses them as contractor for physical distribution. There is reason why basically all big artists sign their second contracts with the majors.  Their network is hard to replicate.

It would cost her hundreds of millions if not more for  her to replicate it and that would basically require creating a new label that by nature replicate the same issue.  The Dreamz was able to take advantage  of this girl not due to a label but due to offering a road to fame due to his success as a producer for stars.

Music being decentralized and producers/artists having no hr departments is a bigger issue.  It's an industry of contractors where public pressure is the only way to go after those who harm you.  

Edited by cat1867
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

She can do whatever she wants, she's huge

did she sign for 6 albums?

She already delivered 5 with Universal with TTPD

No idea tbh

absolutely appalling and horrendous.  too many people get away with abuse for way too long. 

wishing nothing but justice and healing for Ms. Mangroe - no one should have to go through that ever

23 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she had a big chance lets be real. it was gonna be between billie and bey. 

Except no. She didn't have a big chance. She's gone 0-4. Her odds literally couldn't be any worse. Billie and Taylor who have both won the award before have much greater chances. If lemonade, which is one of the most awarded albums of all time couldn't snag it, it's not happening.

Especially since people still are rambling on about the amount of credits on the album (see: the Miley interview posted yesterday and the whole thread being about beyonce)

The Music Industry is cursed. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ABUSERS???

The entertainment industry just keeps on giving :deadbanana2:

That's kinda crazy because wasn't it rumored that Bey does #MeToo checks on her collaborators? I would do the same.

But I guess if the woman didn't come forth until now, no way of her knowing.  Damn. 

3 hours ago, Burn said:

Let's not make this about artists he's worked with. If you do, all you're proving is that you don't really care about victims. If getting a quick drag in over something as serious as this is more important, that's really sad.

literally everyone who worked/works with Dr Luke gets dragged to hell and back, why wouldn't it be the same with the artists who work with The Dream?

Making this thread about Beyoncé is somehow blaming her for a man raping another woman

real housewives shame GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

That's kinda crazy because wasn't it rumored that Bey does #MeToo checks on her collaborators? I would do the same.

But I guess if the woman didn't come forth until now, no way of her knowing.  Damn. 

There were already allegations before this

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, LVP said:

Making this thread about Beyoncé is somehow blaming her for a man raping another woman

real housewives shame GIF

I mean the victim literally talked about how he used his connections to Beyoncé and Rihanna to entrap her.

He said that he could make her the opening act for Beyoncé. 

And he already had publicly reported credible allegations of sexual assault in domestic abuse from 2014.

Edited by cat1867
  • Confused 1

Just now, cat1867 said:

I mean the victim literally talked about how he used his connections to Beyoncé and Rihanna to entrap her

And that's Beyoncés fault?

btw why Rihanna is not mentioned as often as Beyoncé here?

• Like 2

This site never fails to amaze me with how low they'll stoop just to land a blow on a woman whose actions have nothing to do with their coworkers. 

Imagine hearing these horrific allegations and being so morally bankrupt that you make this about Beyonce as if she is responsible for his actions or the promises he made to his victim. Keep blaming women for men's mistakes. 

• Like 4

You guys remember his Grammy speech when Cuff It won. He's f*****g trash. I hate him. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Imagine hearing these horrific allegations and being so morally bankrupt that you make this about Beyonce as if she is responsible for his actions or the promises he made to his victim. Keep blaming women for men's mistakes. 

Beyonce has built a career championing women, but here she is, yet again surrounded by another monster that abuses women. 

Kanye = Monster

Diddy = Monster

LA Reid = Monster

The Dream = Monster

Edited by LegaMyth

I really don't think someone like Beyonce can have tabs on all the producers from the industry, she would have to have a PI on everyone and this would be an absolute mess

The only way for her or any mainstream artist to do this ethically is work with new non-famous talent :skull:

Blaming her is ridiculous 

4 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

Beyonce has built a career championing women, but here she is, yet again surrounded by another monster that abuses women. 

Kanye = Monster

Diddy = Monster

LA Reid = Monster

The Dream = Monster

You're blaming Beyonce for what these men did? Are you also blaming the actresses who worked for Harvey Weinstein or the other DOZENS of recording artists who worked with LA Reid and The Dream? This is disgusting. The total perversion of Me Too to score cheap stan war points. Sometimes I am amazed by the depths of depravity some people can reach and I've been here a while.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

You're blaming Beyonce for what these men did? Are you also blaming the actresses who worked for Harvey Weinstein or the other DOZENS of recording artists who worked with LA Reid and The Dream? This is disgusting. The total perversion of Me Too to score cheap stan war points. Sometimes I am amazed by the depths of depravity some people can reach and I've been here a while.

I'm not blaming Beyoncé for their behavior. I'm questioning her judgement. All of these men seemed like a**h***** from the outside looking in. Turns out, they are demons.

10 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

I'm not blaming Beyoncé for their behavior. I'm questioning her judgement. All of these men seemed like a**h***** from the outside looking in. Turns out, they are demons.

Why are you questioning her judgement in particular when there are hundreds of men and women who both associated with these men even more closely? She and Jay cut off Kanye long before the worst of his behavior came to light and she's never been close to LA Reid so I'm not sure where you got that. 

2 hours ago, charot said:

I thought it's the face reveal youtube guy :ace:

That was my first thought too :toofunny3: you are not alone sis

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Why are you questioning her judgement in particular when there are hundreds of men and women who both associated with these men even more closely? She and Jay cut off Kanye long before the worst of his behavior came to light and she's never been close to LA Reid so I'm not sure where you got that. 

These people were CLOSE. Kanye and Diddy referred to Bey as their sister at one point. The Dream writes all of her songs. 

Mr. Gesteelde-Diamant :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.