The Onion drags mediocrity in Pop Music, fans upset

Sexyzinger

12 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

Lmao dude stfu and take a joke

9 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Yeah we are gloating. Imagine saying Miley has no charisma. The f. 

how is the obvious joke about miley joining a cult (alleged, false, last year) going over both of your heads

justice for @Josh

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndThenTheCocaine

• More Than A Melody

• AccioMiley

• ImpressMeMuch

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

how is the obvious joke about miley joining a cult (alleged, false, last year) going over both of your heads

justice for @Josh

I know it was about her allegedly being in a cult. I didnt address it because it was debunked. Apparently Mr. Josh didnt get the memo :cm:

Confused Search GIF

Swifties looking for the author's name to dox/threaten him

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

I know it was about her allegedly being in a cult. I didnt address it because it was debunked. Apparently Mr. Josh didnt get the memo :cm:

this is a satirical thread about a satirical article, in other words, your own words:

13 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

Lmao dude stfu and take a joke

13 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

:ahh:

The way that part gagged me. Only the Onion could gathered her like that.

No lies told  :bird:

15 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

this is a satirical thread about a satirical article, in other words, your own words:

Omg Josh must be your dupe account! But im sorry, i must have missed the funny part of that "joke" :cm:

3 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Omg Josh must be your dupe account! But im sorry, i must have missed the funny part of that "joke" :cm:

apology accepted!

tumblr_o7cslxGvlm1sfyxf8o2_250.thumb.png 

I mean they're trolling. But for those who genuinely don't understand it's so basic why Taylor has such mass appeal. I don't get how people don't get it 💀 America is majority white and it is a white woman singing about topics usually most everyone relates to, to some extent. Clever marketing, psychological tactics, catchy pop songs, has works that make her feel depthful as an artist too (even if you don't personally agree), changes in genres over time while not drifting too far from mainstream, etc. It's really not that complicated to understand.

And other artists who some see as similar are usually just lazy/not clever with their marketing/interactions with fans/etc and that is a big part of why they aren't successful. they just throw a song on Spotify and try to start a trend on tiktok that fails and that's it 💀 what isn't clicking?

29 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

apology accepted!

tumblr_o7cslxGvlm1sfyxf8o2_250.thumb.png 

Oops...guess you didnt get the joke....again

18 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Oops...guess you didnt get the joke....again

Sarcasm luv

4 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

That's a blatant ad hominem based on literally nothing but Vibes, why don't you try and treat people with kindness instead. Peace and love though

:ryan3:

I don't think you know the meaning of ad hominem. I'm being kind, just worried for you my good sis :heart:

Just now, More Than A Melody said:

I don't think you know the meaning of ad hominem. I'm being kind, just worried for you my good sis :heart:

"(of a criticism, etc.) directed against a person, rather than against what that person says"

Instead of directly responding to what I said, you decided to depict me as somehow being pressed over a The Onion article. If the shoe fits... :coffee2:

1 hour ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

"(of a criticism, etc.) directed against a person, rather than against what that person says"

Instead of directly responding to what I said, you decided to depict me as somehow being pressed over a The Onion article. If the shoe fits... :coffee2:

It was against what you said, not believing it was your real reaction. Why would I be pressed about an article about... an artist I don't... like. You make no sense my love.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

It was against what you said, not believing it was your real reaction. Why would I be pressed about an article about... an artist I don't... like. You make no sense my love.

Let's read luv :heart:

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Let's read luv :heart:

I don't know if you know how writing works, but as you write, you have to read. That is how the BRAIN functions. I know, it's amazing. I hope you have a wonderful day and are less nonsensical to those in your life.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I don't know if you know how writing works, but as you write, you have to read. That is how the BRAIN functions. I know, it's amazing. I hope you have a wonderful day and are less nonsensical to those in your life.

you decided to depict me as somehow being pressed over a The Onion article

Where exactly did I say you were pressed over The Onion article :bibliahh:

I'm not sure if this isn't a bit tbh, anyway I sincerely hope you aren't really as daft as you're acting right now :heart:

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

Drag it! Her career's over!

On 6/3/2024 at 11:32 PM, Where are you now? said:

So true. I made an innocent joke about Bey's alleged lack of involvement in songwriting and got a warning. Yet we see 10x the number of hateful TS threads weekly  

I got warned for calling Morgan Wallen racist yet you can get away for calling Taylor worse things on this site.  

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.