Update: Biden signs EO redoing Trump's asylum ban, most conservative ban in 30 years

Communion

Posted (edited)

Edited by Communion

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• airplane

• heckinglovato

• i spit on haters

But I was told that Biden is better than Trump?

Are both parties right wing, with one disguising as left wing? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 13
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

None of us are safe under a Biden presidency.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

But i was told Biden is the "lesser of the evil" though. 

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 7

Daily reminder to vote Jill Stein.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 9

Updates from December to April on how Dems originally pitched this policy to get Ukraine & Israel military funding and are now seemingly still moving forward with it as an EO despite getting said funding without any immigration policy since Republicans had originally folded, for reference:

25 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

But I was told that Biden is better than Trump?

Are both parties right wing, with one disguising as left wing? 

Biden is better than Trump 🤷 that's  just a fact. 

you'll realize this if Trump wins again. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

8 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Biden is better than Trump 🤷 that's  just a fact. 

you'll realize this if Trump wins again. 😂

Sis, I gotta be honest with you, I think you running outta mileage on this one. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

😂

19 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

Empty Box to Palestinians: "I know Biden is wiping you out of existence, but Trump would wipe you out at a faster rate! So root for Biden :heart:"

But what you said is actually true… you have two bad options but one is still much worse than the other.  Vote for whoever you want, or not at all, but that's not going to change this.

@OP This is going to continue happening with future Presidents until one of their admins successfully dramatically reforms and improves the immigration system for modern immigration numbers.  The US is one of the most pro-asylum and pro-immigration countries on earth, just look at the amount of people who are allowed to illegally immigrate here every year.  Our states and cities have proven they do not have adequate systems in place to ethically house and care for asylum seekers just like they have proven to ignore their homeless populations for decades.  I don't think it makes logical sense to continue letting large amounts of people in who are desperate for help when we cannot actually offer them the bare minimum of what they need, especially when the border states are the most cruel to illegal immigrants.  I think we are setting people up for failure.  Why the Biden admin is incapable of trying to fix this, or why they don't care, idk.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

But what you said is actually true… you have two bad options but one is still much worse than the other.  Vote for whoever you want, or not at all, but that's not going to change this.

This is so offensive and evil.

It's like telling Jews in the 1940s to root for Hitler if there was a political alternative who would have killed more Jews.

You're literally telling me to root for a political leader who is paying for and enabling the ethnic cleansing of my people. 

Respectfully shut the **** up. Absolute brain rot.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, heckinglovato said:

This is so offensive and evil.

It's like telling Jews in the 1940s to root for Hitler if there was a political alternative who would have killed more Jews.

You're literally telling me to root for a political leader who is paying for and enabling the ethnic cleansing of my people. 

Respectfully shut the **** up. Absolute brain rot.

…I literally spoke a deadpan fact, it's not an emotional attack on you.  Biden is factually the better candidate over Trump in every possible way, even if he is bad.  If you find it to be offensive and evil then idk what else to say, it's not me trying to convince anyone to vote for him.  I literally said vote for whoever you want or not at all, I don't blame people for not voting for him.  But your response to me can absolutely **** off, see a therapist. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Biden is bad but yeah he literally is the lesser of the two evils. At this point I hope Trump wins to make you realise how dumb you sound

edit: not directed at OP or anyone specifically 

Edited by ks_dollar
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Archetype said:

…I literally spoke a deadpan fact, it's not an emotional attack on you.  Biden is factually the better candidate over Trump in every possible way, even if he is bad.  If you find it to be offensive and evil then idk what else to say, it's not me trying to convince anyone to vote for him.  I literally said vote for whoever you want or not at all, I don't blame people for not voting for him.  But your response to me can absolutely **** off, see a therapist. 

Girlie you're out here defending a right-wing racist lunatic who enabled an entire genocide against an indigenous population (and as OP shows, embraces similar right wing policies to his Republicans counterparts) just because the individual running against him is slightly worse :dies: SO embarrassing 

Anyway Biden is losing in tossup state polls despite winning easily against the same guy last time (with an avalanche of legal woes against Trump this time around), so no need to waste your precious time typing up a response cause the nation clearly agrees genocide grandpa is OUT

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, aadrl1 said:

Girlie has to make up a hypothetical scenario to use as an analogy :bibliahh:

...Speaking of brain rot

That user is literally Palestinian so uhhh not really hypothetical. :rip:

7 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

Biden is bad but yeah he literally is the lesser of the two evils. At this point I hope Trump wins to make you realise how dumb you sound

edit: not directed at OP or anyone specifically 

And you're being told very reasonably that it becomes difficult to quantify Biden and Trump's differences when Biden literally adopts Trump's policies. 

Do you not see how poor of a strategy this is?

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

And you're being told very reasonably that it becomes difficult to quantify Biden and Trump's differences when Biden literally adopts Trump's policies. 

Do you not see how poor of a strategy this is?

Yeah it's gross that Biden adopts Trump's policies. However, overall, this form of Biden is less harmful than Trump.

You can't convince me Biden isn't trying to lose this thing and it's clear Biden is finally letting his true colors show. He's been putting on a show to please the libs but now he's said "**** it, I don't even wanna be here anymore".

If you're still thinking of voting for this man, you're not a liberal. Not in the slightest. You're a ******* con and a two-party conformist loser. I said what I said and if this offends you part of it must be true. :bam:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

Yeah it's gross that Biden adopts Trump's policies. However, overall, this form of Biden is less harmful than Trump.

That's one hell of a sales pitch. Let's see if it's working with potential voters...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Biden adopting Trump's policies once again. Shocking and surprising!!

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

That's one hell of a sales pitch. Let's see if it's working with potential voters...

24 minutes ago, ks_dollar said:

Again, I'm never going to scold someone for feeling like their only option is voting for Biden to stop Trump. Your vote is yours to make. But that's not the discussion.

The discussion is whether this utilitarian "lesser evil" argument is perussive and works while Biden is quickly becoming extremely conservative, far-right, and Trumpian.

Your arguments are more and more coming across like the below, and it's just sadly not convincing:

F-23CKHbUAAHUFC?format=jpg&name=medium

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Again, I'm never going to scold someone for feeling like their only option is voting for Biden to stop Trump. Your vote is yours to make. But that's not the discussion.

The discussion is whether this utilitarian "lesser evil" argument is perussive and works while Biden is quickly becoming extremely conservative, far-right, and Trumpian.

Your arguments are more and more coming across like the below, and it's just sadly not convincing:

F-23CKHbUAAHUFC?format=jpg&name=medium

Ahh yeah I don't disagree with the points you make here. I didn't really understand the implications of the "lesser evil" topic.

• Thanks 1

So he is willingly appealing to republicans. That's his goal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.