Sabrina Carpenter - 'Short n' Sweet'

Joyride

25 minutes ago, almostsaturn said:

Billboard just confirmed Max Martin produced one of the singles she's gonna smash another song :WAP:

AAAAAAAA :jonnycat: max and jack this is her 1989

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• halcyonday

• 99sandthe2000s

Max productions has been a choice but the same was with Jack and they served on PPP so I know something amazing could come considering Sabrina it's at her peak creative-wise 

Gave up tickets to see her last year to see Taylor in the same city and now she's the one starting Ticketmaster shut downs :dies: Gagged me because she literally did two legs and I clutched my wallet at both. Shame on me!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, almostsaturn said:

Billboard just confirmed Max Martin produced one of the singles she's gonna smash another song :WAP:

it seems to be just a prediction  from this article.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/sabrina-carpenter-please-please-please-number-one-five-burning-questions-1235718590/

5. Make one bold prediction about Carpenter's upcoming album Short n' Sweet.

Andrew Unterberger: She works with Max Martin for the first time on one of the singles, and it surprises absolutely no one by zooming right to No. 1 on the Hot 100.

21 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

it seems to be just a prediction  from this article.

https://www.billboard.com/music/chart-beat/sabrina-carpenter-please-please-please-number-one-five-burning-questions-1235718590/

5. Make one bold prediction about Carpenter's upcoming album Short n' Sweet.

Andrew Unterberger: She works with Max Martin for the first time on one of the singles, and it surprises absolutely no one by zooming right to No. 1 on the Hot 100.

Ugh I saw this on Twitter and thought it was confirmed!

female-only hits to top us & ww spotify weekly charts:

taylor – shake, look, is it over now, all too well, cardigan, antihero

ariana – yes, positions, thank u next/7 rings

olivia – drivers license/good 4 u, vampire

sabrina – espresso/please please please

adele – hello, easy on me

miley – wrecking ball, flowers

Spoiler

billie – bad guy, lorde – royals, doja – paint the town red, cardi – wap, sza – kill bill, mariah – all i want for xmas, kate – running up that hill

i assume she'll have a third single that's bigger than break up with your girlfriend, but being bigger than deja vu could be tricky.

Edited by fridayteenage

50 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

female-only hits to top us & ww spotify weekly charts:

taylor – shake, look, is it over now, all too well, cardigan, antihero

ariana – yes, positions, thank u next/7 rings

olivia – drivers license/good 4 u, vampire

sabrina – espresso/please please please

adele – hello, easy on me

miley – wrecking ball, flowers

Hide contents

billie – bad guy, lorde – royals, doja – paint the town red, cardi – wap, sza – kill bill, mariah – all i want for xmas, kate – running up that hill

i assume she'll have a third single that's bigger than break up with your girlfriend, but being bigger than deja vu could be tricky.

that's a wonderful list....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.