• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• halcyonday

• 99sandthe2000s

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

I'm gonna give hack the benefit of the doubt

Same. I love PPP so I will judge the music! Her Grammy noms are coming.

MAgbPZo.gif

I'm almost never online at the right time when signed vinyls drop but I managed to snag one :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

I'm almost never online at the right time when signed vinyls drop but I managed to snag one :jonny6:

Do you know how many signed vinyls are available? :jonnycat: She's gonna snatch a huge first week I fear 

• Like 3

I trust her. Every time people think she has lost the plot (skinny dipping, Please Please Please initial reactions) she proves herself to be right.

Jack is one of my favorite producers and Sabrina has an amazing ear for building songwriters and producers.

So pleasantly shocked with how big this era has been so far, hoping she keeps that momentum. Long overdue and very well deserved. Can't believe those signed vinyl sold out in ten minutes. Early emails era we would have had a chance for at least a day or two.

To all of us who were there from Eyes Wide Open, she did it. Just like we knew she would. :jonny:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Do you know how many signed vinyls are available? :jonnycat: She's gonna snatch a huge first week I fear 

I don't know :jonny6: they sold out so quick and she said she didn't sign too many, but maybe she'll sign more after seeing the demand

3 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I trust her. Every time people think she has lost the plot (skinny dipping, Please Please Please initial reactions) she proves herself to be right.

Jack is one of my favorite producers and Sabrina has an amazing ear for building songwriters and producers.

So pleasantly shocked with how big this era has been so far, hoping she keeps that momentum. Long overdue and very well deserved. Can't believe those signed vinyl sold out in ten minutes. Early emails era we would have had a chance for at least a day or two.

To all of us who were there from Eyes Wide Open, she did it. Just like we knew she would. :jonny:

I remember the first leg of the tour sold out in like 5 minutes and I was flabbergasted :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Streets are saying there were around 15k vinyls in stock. She's really taking it! :clap3:

10 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

Omg they sold out instantly I missed it :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, wish said:

Signed vinyl SECURED 

sabrina.thumb.gif.a8838af9a41f025e95e289

Reported for not snagging one for me too. I'm gonna need her to get her pen back out.

• Haha 1

So glad you got your signed vinyls! I'm fine with my Amazon Exclusive vinyl btw everything for the queen to reach #1 on the Billboard 200

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Joyride said:

got 2 signed vinyl

Jail

5 minutes ago, Sadie Saxton said:

I remember the first leg of the tour sold out in like 5 minutes and I was flabbergasted :deadbanana2:

I was lucky enough to get tickets to a show on the first go, but I remember being shocked at how long the line was outside the venue. Doors were at 7:00 and by 7:45 it was still wrapped around the block. 

Compare that to me being almost late to the Samsung release show and still getting barricade just three months prior. Her come up has been so fast and gaggy but a long time coming. 

3 minutes ago, Joyride said:

we missed out on the #1s what the ****

Island ****** up! (as well as fake radio airplay stats...)

GQS2UmdW0AA0Owi?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't hate Jack Antonoff, I just want him and Taylor to not work with each other again. Please Please Please grew on me, I can see the combo working. Even if it doesn't, at least half of the album will not have him as the producer  :biggrin:

GQS9jkfWsAAb1Bl?format=png&name=smallGQS9cEiXUAEOgl8?format=png&name=small

• Like 1

as long as she keeps half of the album with Amy Allen and Julian Bunetta, im good

Why are u guys scared about what Jack is going to do when u just heard one of Sabrina's best songs ever which was co created by him? Px3 is literally a stunning piece of music. If that's a teaser of whats to come then we should all be very excited!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.