:khalyan:

Tea. I love that project.

Watch it be received better than this album

:ryan3:

• Haha 2

Is Yuki Chiba a 🌈 ?

and how tall is he?

gimme the Like a G6 freestyle on streaming nowwwww

I like every song on the album and think the sequencing of the track list is well done. 

Standouts to me are the singles, BAS, Spin, Accent, Paper Together and of course Mamushi. 

It was a fun and easy listen, almost up there with Good News, which is her best project to date IMO. 

• Like 3

Moody Girl is scalping

Real motherfucking sad girl ****

Ahhh

not my WNBA faves :jonny5:this is my brand and Meg has been showing so much love to the W! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

Is Yuki Chiba a 🌈 ?

and how tall is he?

:bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, Braz said:

:bibliahh:

I hate a pick me hoe

I can't believe they haven't added this to any big playlists this week. 

Increased in streams but fell a bit in positions but tbh 53-59 is only a 50k streaming difference. Warner needs to actually start promoting this properly & I pray that it starts from next week

I went to the tour in Amsterdam and it was SO good, as someone who's been a fan since Big Ole Freak it was surreal to see her in an arena 🥹

I hadn't looked up the setlist and I didn't know she was gonna do all my faves, the screams I scrumt when Don't Stop, BOF, CH and GITH started playing

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Cotton said:

I can't believe they haven't added this to any big playlists this week. 

Increased in streams but fell a bit in positions but tbh 53-59 is only a 50k streaming difference. Warner needs to actually start promoting this properly & I pray that it starts from next week

If she/her label (?) play their cards right they might have the song of the summer on their hands.

Can't believe Mamushi wasn't added to any playlists what are they doing :deadbanana:

Can we also not talk about her tour in here? I'm triggered by the mention of it since she cancelled Glasgow 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

If she/her label (?) play their cards right they might have the song of the summer on their hands.

They are ruining everything... :suburban:

figueroa GREW :jonny3: went from good to being a top five contender 

I have a feeling the lack of Spotify playlist love may be attached that remark she made about "who listens to Spotify" a few months ago. 

Sis is very media-trained for the most part, but that was a serious faux pas. 

I doubt it's a blacklisting, but I can see a scenario where they make it a harder climb for her. 

2M global is amazing!

Im so surprised WMG did not have her play listed though. I know her tour is over in EU, so hopefully the video will be shot and then we get a radio push. 

40 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I have a feeling the lack of Spotify playlist love may be attached that remark she made about "who listens to Spotify" a few months ago. 

Sis is very media-trained for the most part, but that was a serious faux pas. 

I doubt it's a blacklisting, but I can see a scenario where they make it a harder climb for her. 

I doubt it.

The blame for the lack of playlisting should be 100% on her new team imo. Cobra & Hiss (releases before she signed with Warner) had some playlisting on Spotify. The latter was even on TTH.

Maybe they're waiting on it to climb on the charts a little more but ???? They need to get it together :khalyan2:

4 minutes ago, Automatic said:

Ok so music video by august 1st probably 

19 hours ago, Braz said:

Moody Girl is scalping

Real motherfucking sad girl ****

Ahhh

yesss! it was a highlight since day one, but it grew on me even more. reminds me of her best midtempo tracks (big drank, cognac queen, big ole freak). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.