• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• punisher

• Braz

• Cotton

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Green said:

The fact that she's increasing without any songs placed on Spotify's TTH :jonny:

Usually artists have at least one song on TTH when they release an album, but Megan has 0 songs there  :rip: 

11 hours ago, Green said:

The fact that she's increasing without any songs placed on Spotify's TTH :jonny:

Usually artists have at least one song on TTH when they release an album, but Megan has 0 songs there  :rip: 

shes indie so i didint expect crazy playlisting so the fact that songs are moving off organic listens speaks volumes 

9 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Did people just deadass not know when her album came out and have been discovering it over the last couple of days? Like I'm GAGGED :deadbanana2: 

MOTHERRRRRRR

it. was so much happening with debate I think the gp is catching up now 

• Like 1

This just shows how clueless the girls are lol cause how are you gonna lead the album with that dud Boa (which also killed the hype initially) when you had the mega hit in the making that is Mamushi? 

10 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

This just shows how clueless the girls are lol cause how are you gonna lead the album with that dud Boa (which also killed the hype initially) when you had the mega hit in the making that is Mamushi? 

No one expected Mamushi to catch on though, Where Them Girls or Otaku were more obvious hits. Glad it's making some noise though.

2 minutes ago, Braz said:

No one expected Mamushi to catch on though, Where Them Girls or Otaku were more obvious hits. Glad it's making some noise though.

There were multiple better single choices than Boa which is probably the second worst song on the album after Worthy. Mamushi is one of the obvious ones, catchy hook with tiktok potential and a hard beat = winning combo (granted I didn't expect it to go viral so fast but still).

And this is not the only album I see it happening. People just don't have an ear for hits anymore.

Now let's hope she'll able to capitalise on the Mamushi vitality cause she dropped the ball after the Hiss hype.

So we should get videos for Where Them Girls At, Otaku Hot Girl, and Mamushi, yes? :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, MEGA said:

shes indie so i didint expect crazy playlisting so the fact that songs are moving off organic listens speaks volumes 

Some Barbz are saying she increased because of streaming farms  :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Automatic said:

Yes @ the streams being stable. :clap3:

Mamushi's rise :deadbanana4:

my impact :clap3:

Edited by sxmescudi

not my fav track taking the top spot. yes, girl. :clap3:

B.A.S. needs to be next tho.

Otaku just became a new fave today. the playful/animated flows that the gorls have been crying about :celestial5:>> like you cannot say anything about her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.