• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• punisher

• Braz

• TheBoss

I've been so busy this weekend and haven't been on ATRL, but I've been listening all weekend and this album is so :jonny5:

we'll see if over time this tops Traumazine for me, so far this is definitely right behind it though :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Tylerbv said:

It's still weird to me she half assed the snake concept. Cobra, Hiss, Boa, and the album cover are all snakey, but the rest…

Still vibing to Otaku Hot Girl though so it doesn't matter

Rattle and Spin too. :celestial5: 

Did people just deadass not know when her album came out and have been discovering it over the last couple of days? Like I'm GAGGED :deadbanana2: 

MOTHERRRRRRR

There's really not a bad song on the album, Find Out and Spin have been kind of mid for me so far and I've been forgetting them, but that may be because I've been too gagged by the rest of the album. :deadbanana2: 

Also, I do like Worthy and it's super catchy, but I think it would be a hit if someone else sang the chorus. 

My favorites so far are BAS (why isn't everyone talking about this?), Otaku Hot Girl, Paper Together, Rattle, Accent, and Cobra has been one of my favorite things she's done and it's still a standout. 

• Like 1

As an OG Tina Snow fan I'm disappointed. HISS & COBRA deserve to be apart of a better body of work than this

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 1989 said:

There's really not a bad song on the album, Find Out and Spin have been kind of mid for me so far and I've been forgetting them, but that may be because I've been too gagged by the rest of the album. :deadbanana2: 

Also, I do like Worthy and it's super catchy, but I think it would be a hit if someone else sang the chorus. 

My favorites so far are BAS (why isn't everyone talking about this?), Otaku Hot Girl, Paper Together, Rattle, Accent, and Cobra has been one of my favorite things she's done and it's still a standout. 

TASTE! It's my favorite track on the album :WAP:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 1989 said:

B.A.S. and that teena marie sample is literally chefs kiss!!

• Like 3

Also I feel like Down Stairs DJ is underrated she slides on that song

"ready…player…one…fight arcade mode till the batteries DIE"

CHARGES ME UPPPP

I've been having fun with this, especially giving it another shot day 2. 

BOA through Miami Blue is such a good run. I listen to that section the most outside of Where them Girls at, and probably need to give Rattle and Figeroa more spins. 

She put crack in Downstairs DJ, that is my mf **** and Mamushi became addictive. :katie2:

Worthy is the only thing just not it for me, and I blame the lazy chorus - the downside of the project overall because the verses are all solid. She needs someone with a machine to assist with hooks.

Edited by MP2K

USA Spotify

#72 +7 Otaku Hot Girl 552k

#74 +80 Mamushi 543k

:duca:

• Like 4

I listened to this album in full for the first time yesterday and I have to say, Traumazine and Good News were definitely better albums. The listening experience of this album wasn't necessarily bad, but it just felt like the same song over and over again sometimes. Especially towards the end. I did enjoy some of the songs (Where Dem Girls At, Broke His Heart, Mamushi, Miami Blue) but I wish she changed it up sometimes. Cause by the time I was at Cobra I already forgot about what most of the songs sounded like. Kinda forgettable. The Victoria Monét song was also pretty nice. 

Overall 6/10

:duca:As a fan of anime, it makes me so happy that the Naruto song is doing so well 

And Mamushi is going to be huge :flame:

Such an amazing album :clap3:

7 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Did people just deadass not know when her album came out and have been discovering it over the last couple of days? Like I'm GAGGED :deadbanana2: 

MOTHERRRRRRR

As a Megan fan and going to her concert next week, I have het to check out the album :skull: seeing 18 tracks always intimidates me and I'm like pfff I have to sit through all that?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

USA Spotify

#72 +7 Otaku Hot Girl 552k

#74 +80 Mamushi 543k

:duca:

That Mamushi jump :deadbanana4: biggest gainer of the day. It's so coming she needs to get to filming that video STAT.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.