• TheBoss

• Cotton

1 minute ago, ariesgroove said:

where them girls at being the highest charting track :clap3:

• Like 3

i think this would've been a perfect 13-14 track album

broke his heart and down stairs dj are the tracks i would get rid of first nnn 

6 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

We got the henessseeyyyyyyyyyy omggggggg I jumped at this. By the end of today hopefully there are at least 5 songs in the Top 100 to match Traumazine

100k here we come?

L1tqK5g.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, punisher said:

the song is a flop anyways, buy both with 1 card for the cheaper shipping

i think that counts as 2 sales anywho

I'm purchasing it for the TEA for the first week sales :fan: plus, I already have it digitally.

• Like 1

intro of otaku hot girl serving viral tik tok audio

need it to smash hard :WAP:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

Im about to purchase the album. Do I click "complete my album"? Help idk the difference :redface:

buy individual its counts as 1.5x

Alright being honest last night after my first listen I was just whelmed. After the singles and the theme of the album being what it was I think I just expected something new. Tbh many of the songs esp the more filler-y ones could have been slotted into most of her previous bodies of work. She picks a lot of mixtape like beats that sound cheap, and I want her to work with writers when it comes to hooks and choruses. She needs a new A&R or team for music. It's a solid body of work and it's going to go diamond in my household but it's still not THAT album that I know she's capable of

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

Alright being honest last night after my first listen I was just whelmed. After the singles and the theme of the album being what it was I think I just expected something new. Tbh many of the songs esp the more filler-y ones could have been slotted into most of her previous bodies of work. She picks a lot of mixtape like beats that sound cheap, and I want her to work with writers when it comes to hooks and choruses. She needs a new A&R or team for music. It's a solid body of work and it's going to go diamond in my household but it's still not THAT album that I know she's capable of

she kinda needs to make a decision, arts or charts. both just ends up messy

we kinda got catfished with this album cause there's only like 4 songs that match the concept, then the rest is just like the same topics as her last 2 albums. i'm not complaining though because i love her because of these typa topics that she raps about. if she is going to serve a concept, she needs to stick to it instead of doing this half/half thing that she did for traumazine and now her self titled. trauamzine just lost its way halfway through

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

i think this would've been a perfect 13-14 track album

broke his heart and down stairs dj are the tracks i would get rid of first nnn 

agreed

Honestly it's time for Megan to stop working with Lil Ju and Juicy J. 

Miami Blue and Paper Together are my favorite tracks.

• Like 2

I enjoy this album.

The first few tracks had me in a chokehold. I was like OOP.:flame:

I like her production choices for most tracks.

I'm gonna be listening to this all weekend.:WAP:

HISS - 10

Rattle - 10

Figueroa - 8

Where Them Girls At - 8.5

Broke His Heart - 8

B.A.S - 10

Otaku Hot Girl - 8

Find Out - 9

BOA - 6.5

Mamushi - 6

Accent - 9 

Paper Together - 7.5

Spin - 8

Down Stairs DJ - 8

Miami Blue - 7

Worthy - 8.5

Moody Girl - 8.5

Cobra - 10

I feel like Where them girls at will be a single.

I personally think Accent would have a good club dance vibe as a radio single with a visual to boot.

B.A.S. is not single material but it's something about the song that reminds me of my childhood just like Doja's Need to Know. the sample/interpolation brings me back to a time.

I know people don't like DS DJ as much but I like it.

My only disappointments are BOA and Mamushi moreso underwhelmed as I didn't dislike them but I wasn't crazy about them either.

Happy for Meg getting that independent coin and for the Hotties getting fed this summer.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, MEGA said:

buy individual its counts as 1.5x

Too late, I was scrambling to buy it so that it can contribute to it going #1 on iTunes. But I'm going to buy the physical too :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.