Megan Thee Stallion - 'MEGAN'

YoungDreamer

10 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I'm sorry, I'm from south america, like down doooown south, like the south of Chile lmao 🥹

hey, cute! latinas uniteeeeeeee

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• punisher

• TheBoss

• 99sandthe2000s

Oh the track list is giving Rap AOTY :jonny6:

12 minutes ago, theweekend said:

hey, cute! latinas uniteeeeeeee

where u from? :gaycat2:

It's kinda sad how the male rap industry is distancing themselves from Megan while kicking her when she's down. This list of features makes it more evident to me. The world really hates black women and it's depressing to see.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I am just going to enjoy the album for what it is (or not).

Happy the majority of this album is solo :WAP:

idk why yall wanted bigger features. one thing I hate on an album is when someone bigger than the album artist is featured. and most artists don't wanna be overshadowed on their own album.

• Thanks 1

i'm seeing ppl talk about they was expecting some jay z and kendrick as features like that would've been great but…like why :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

i'm seeing ppl talk about they was expecting some jay z and kendrick as features like that would've been great but…like why :skull:

The way Twitter hotties always make their own assumptions then get mad when their delusions don't become reality :rip:

Mind you, Megan's main producer has been speaking on the fact that big features aren't happening for her bc she's independent and she doesn't have the funds for that anymore so I don't know why they thought she was going to have a bunch of A-listers like… :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 3

These features are very... uneventful 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

i just knew that victoria was gonna be there

what happened to "and i know what i want her to do for me" when she was talking about a cardi feature :weeps:

i'm claiming moody girl

idk why people are making a big deal out of the feature list like it was kinda expected, it's not like she brought out hopes up like did with traumazine lmao "i really got the baddest ******* on my album"

but i'm glad they are mostly solo and she's gotten herself a great group of talented people that i know will add to the album. i'm glad she finally got herself a UGK collab since they've been her idols for sooo long, i wonder how that's gonna work out since Pimp C is dead though 

ngl i expected tinashe on there, but I'll TAKE IT!!

• Thumbs Down 1

No Tuvay Low? 

26 minutes ago, leightxn said:

No Tuvay Low? 

It's for the deluxe!

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

Excited for the album omg!!! Claiming moody girl 

46 minutes ago, punisher said:

idk why people are making a big deal out of the feature list like it was kinda expected, it's not like she brought out hopes up like did with traumazine lmao "i really got the baddest ******* on my album"

but i'm glad they are mostly solo and she's gotten herself a great group of talented people that i know will add to the album. i'm glad she finally got herself a UGK collab since they've been her idols for sooo long, i wonder how that's gonna work out since Pimp C is dead though 

Pimp C's wife saved unreleased verses specifically for Megan :heart2: I hope the song flows well but I know it's gonna be one of the biggest bops on there bc Juicy J already confirmed he produced multiple Meg + Pimp C tracks :WAP:

• Like 2

Traumazine is a very high bar to top for me but I'm still perched :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Automatic said:

Pimp C's wife saved unreleased verses specifically for Megan :heart2: I hope the song flows well but I know it's gonna be one of the biggest bops on there bc Juicy J already confirmed he produced multiple Meg + Pimp C tracks :WAP:

omg that's so cute 

5 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Excited for the album omg!!! Claiming moody girl 

moody girl is mine ho

yxVjxwe.gif

• Haha 1

I'm super excited for the able and I'm sooo glad there isn't crazy amount of features. 

the reason traumazine is so good is because she shines on it with just few added guests. I barely play her first album cause all those features are just too much, it's soo busy. 

Megan is so talented, she doesn't need all that much for her albums to be strong. 

• Like 2

so excited for the monét feature

Hm...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.