Megan Thee Stallion - 'MEGAN'

YoungDreamer

There seems to be an Amazon Music bonus track so 19 tracks in total.

:suburban:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Automatic

• Braz

• punisher

• 99sandthe2000s

Thank God the first cover isn't the official one. I think she clocked that nobody was ******* with it like at all lmao.

18 tracks okay :duca: I have a feeling the intro will be her talking **** and going off which will lead into the ratchet bops & then into the more emotional songs. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, punisher said:

greatness if you cut out Scary, Consistency, Sweetest Pie, Pressurelicious and Star:gaycat5:

absolutely NOT! :alexz2:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Thank God the first cover isn't the official one. I think she clocked that nobody was ******* with it like at all lmao.

18 tracks okay :duca: I have a feeling the intro will be her talking **** and going off which will lead into the ratchet bops & then into the more emotional songs. 

!! Same. Boa being right in the middle makes me think it will be split into three acts. I wonder if there will be a couple of transitional interludes.

1 hour ago, Pink Whitney said:

Also WHERE is the vinyl? 

this girl has not done a vinyl since good news… it's annoying asf

i kinda get it cause she always finishes her albums last minute but just put a pre-order sis

Oh I NEED an LP drop BAD with that cover!!!!!!!Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

Edited by Enchanted_Gato13

I really hope there's physicals, the Good News vinyl was gorgeous!!

20 minutes ago, Automatic said:

!! Same. Boa being right in the middle makes me think it will be split into three acts. I wonder if there will be a couple of transitional interludes.

Exactly the tracklisting gives it away! & she's never really been an interlude artist so I doubt it.

- - - 

Honestly it's so refreshing to see Megan have a proper roll-out like it's all making sense this time around & I'm kinda happy she didn't drop before the tour. It's helped generate lots of buzz around her upcoming album.

omg the new cover is easily the best :jonny4:

I can't believe this is coming out in 2 weeks but like we kinda need a new buzz single idk 

digital cover eats

On 6/8/2024 at 10:20 PM, Maroonx said:

Megan's covers make onika's latest flop album cover look like paint shop pro shizz. loves it

killing it x

wdym Nicki had multiple beautiful covers for her number one, platinum-selling album that came out less than a year ago. She has nothing to do with this album except for getting Meg a viral hit single, bringing her up is pure insecurity and childishness.

I prefer the cover with the dark background but this new one ain't bad either. Way better than the first cover she revealed. 18 tracks is not really a problem either. Most songs will probably be 2 minutes long anyway so it won't feel that long. I just hope there are not many features.

So she changed the cover!!! So satisfying

The last night of the tour is going to be special. 

Hope there's a reveal at the show tonight :duca:

New cover :clap3:

new cover is IT :jonny5:

wow the covers kept getting better 

The new cover eatsss :jonny5: Starting to get really hyped for this album!

"no tea so the bıtch start lying"

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.