Poll: Biden makes small gain after Trump conviction

GraceRandolph

I have a feeling that independent voters are going to be the deciders of this election and the conviction is absolutely going to matter to them, especially as he continues to spiral and rage about it

KING!

Ive never been polled (in an electoral sense). Who are they even asking? :doc:

• Like 1

Imagine still losing to a convicted maga reality star :toofunny3:

• Like 1

To want to vote for that convicted conman it's something I can't understand, half of that big country. How?

• Like 1

The idea that there are still swing voters flip flopping between Biden and Trump is truly hilarious to me. Years of Trump's antics but this is the final staw? Lmao

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Ive never been polled (in an electoral sense). Who are they even asking? :doc:

I have been polled a couple years ago. They called me and asked me whether or not I approved or disapproved of Trump, Biden and my governor. 

5 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Imagine still losing to a convicted maga reality star :toofunny3:

If he can't get a bump out of the first debate hopefully there is pressure on him to bow out at the convention so we can swap Biden for an alternative. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

I have been polled a couple years ago. They called me and asked me whether or not I approved or disapproved of Trump, Biden and my governor. 

That seems very random and sus. :deadbanana2: These polls are a mess. Im sorry i just cant take these seriously. :dies: 

At this point I hope dems and republicans decide behind closed doors to nominate anyone but Trump and Biden. Can they do that? 

3 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

At this point I hope dems and republicans decide behind closed doors to nominate anyone but Trump and Biden. Can they do that? 

Trump's ego won't let him, but Biden can step aside and let the Dems select someone else at the convention. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Lol all of these sham antics by the Dems and Genocide Joe is still struggling with the polls. Only the Dems believe this conviction. Imagine Trump was convicted by jurors in a very friendly Democratic area and voted 90% Dem, with a Biden donor Judge and a Biden supporter district attorney. This is all political persecution to hurt Trump. If this was done to Obama by a red state, imagine the liberals screaming "witch hunt and fraud trial!" :coffee2:

• Thumbs Down 6

13 minutes ago, iam1925 said:

Lol all of these sham antics by the Dems and Genocide Joe is still struggling with the polls. Only the Dems believe this conviction. Imagine Trump was convicted by jurors in a very friendly Democratic area and voted 90% Dem, with a Biden donor Judge and a Biden supporter district attorney. This is all political persecution to hurt Trump. If this was done to Obama by a red state, imagine the liberals screaming "witch hunt and fraud trial!" :coffee2:

Imagine if Obama did what Trump did. He would be dead prob...

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Trump's ego won't let him, but Biden can step aside and let the Dems select someone else at the convention. 

Are there any... electable options? Someone who could... defeat Trump?

15 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Dead for paying to sleep with a p0rnstar?  :skull:

HELP

b8b546691156cc042aa7ee2862fd1c5db0acbfb6

1 hour ago, LadyDiana said:

Like those kids in the hospital he bombed huh 

Let's see how Biden does in the debates. This conviction should help him if he plays his cards right 

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Dead for paying to sleep with a p0rnstar?  :skull:

He was not convicted of sleeping with Stormey:celestial5:

1 hour ago, Raver said:

He, like personaly, or us army as a biggest army in the world, who's at war ever since ww2?

15 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

He

Yes

1 hour ago, Raver said:

• Haha 1

I see that MAGA is very present even in ATRL.....:rip: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RoseBud said:

Hamas too...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Polls in June mean nothing to me tbh.

5 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

I haven't seen a single MAGA poster in this thread. We want Biden to drop out so he doesn't lose to Trump. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.