What if Gaga flops with LG7?

Kukai

What happens next? I heard the alleged snippet from her new song and it sounds dated on arrival. She's also singing in that hoarse style which sounds harsh and unpleasant to the ear. If Oscar winner Gaga flops with her new album what happens to her music career?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 49

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Witnessed ET

• Wewee

• shyboi

• shimind

Just now, Virgos Groove said:

What if the sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening?

You tell me sis :WAP:

Nobody is expecting it to be a huge success.

Most people are expecting it to do decent due to the size and dedication of her fanbase and that's all

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

She's going to remain richer than all of us combined x100

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Saintlor said:

Nobody is expecting it to be a huge success.

Most people are expecting it to do decent due to the size and dedication of her fanbase and that's all

True. I guess not everyone can be on GODlor's level. Not everybody has that I'm afraid. :WAP:

After Dula Peep flopped with Radical optimism i am a bit worried about the state of popstars today tho. 

• Thumbs Down 1

she's clearly trying to give the gheys everything they want again, she ain't aiming for the general public 

so, let's be grateful, SUPPORT and enjoy the dark dance bops 

• Like 5

Good thing that she's talented enough to also have a successful acting career 

• Like 6

She'll be fine either way. She's 38 so no one is expecting a massive era from her. But if she gets a lead single with decent success, that's fine. If it flops, that's fine too. 

Believe, Hung Up, Break My Soul and Padam Padam proved that you can still get hits years into your career even if they aren't mega smashes. 

• Like 10

It probably will, lbr. She'll get 1 2x plat single, 1 1x plat single, a top #5, the album will scan platinum after like a year. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Gaga is kind of the standard - if you're doing better than her you're probably on the up (Billie, Taylor, Bey) and if you're doing worse you're probably kind of flopping (Katy, Xtina, kinda Doja, Dua)

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

Would it matter? Would your life be better if it happens? Would it be worse? Would something change? :thing: 

• Like 1

I'll be honest. Most pop girls are flopping except the ones with a huge young female fanbase (Billie, Olivia, Taylor) Because the gp stopped giving a **** about pop girls around 2010s. A gay fan base is never enough because we're already a very small minority :rip:

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Domination said:

Gaga is kind of the standard - if you're doing better than her you're probably on the up (Billie, Taylor, Bey) and if you're doing worse you're probably kind of flopping (Katy, Xtina, kinda Doja, Dua)

What kinda fanfiction is this :rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She'll be fine because she has a sizeable fanbase who will keep her numbers decent in the first few weeks, but we need to realize that Gaga as a successful mainstream popstar on her own hasn't been a thing since the early 2010s. Her supposed "repeak" came as a a part of a blockbuster movie and a soundtrack which is not something that her og pop fans listen to, her pop return in 2020 was largely driven by an Ariana collab…so we shouldn't expect her to get huge numbers on the same level of mainstream consciousness as a decade ago. 

Spoiler

Watch some fans twist this as a drag just because I have a certain lady's avi lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Is anyone expecting this to be a success? She has been past her prime for over a decade now

Edited by Havoc
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

If?

5 minutes ago, Havoc said:

Is anyone expecting this to be a success? She has been past her prime for over a decade now

she could easily have a flowers under her belt, it's very effortless for Gaga to dominate with a simple ballad 

and what if you got a job and stopped making goofy threads? let's worry about that instead

:suburban:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

and a soundtrack which is not something that her og pop fans listen to

what is this based on?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.