Taylor released two more variants of TTPD despite predicted to be #1 again. Why?

liam13

Ughh.. Such a gnat ! :biblio:

• Haha 2

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• family.guy123

• woohoo

• cuteboyzay

This is performance art at this point. I'm here for it, milk us queen!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nashe said:

maybe some of yall would be more happy seeing Morgan Wallen at #1?

I sure would.  At least he makes catchy music that's radio friendly and isn't obsessed with being perceived as #1.  He just is. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

If she was doing this "for the fans" she would've dropped it on streaming for free and not released two separate editions for $8 each  :michael: 

It is what it is and she can operate under whatever business model she wants but let's not be dense and pretend this is for anything other than sales and money.

• Like 7

Are we talking live acoustics again or studio versions?

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

billboard needs to switch their charts to entirely streaming-only. filter out the bulk buying fans please and show us what's really being consumed by the american public.

You may find this shocking, Taylor would still be #1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Popboi. said:

You may find this shocking, Taylor would still be #1

and i have no problem with that. i love taylor. but it would erase these environmentally destructive tactics.

42 minutes ago, Mate said:

I miss the days when we only had two editions: standard and deluxe (Target) and when artists would only release a final edition near the end of the era and put some new songs on it. Like: I am Sasha Fierce Platinum Edition and Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection. This doesn't make any sense now. I hope Billboard gets stricter on this.

Sasha Fierce had tons of versions with updated tracklists and covers and many exclusives to some retailers, not the best example :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

enough

19 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

There's no need to feel bad for us. I don't buy any of these. Some people buy them all. Some only buy 1 or 2. We make the decisions that make the most sense for us, she isn't mind controlling us or holding our families hostage. She's providing options for consumers to choose from. She's a brand at this point, and this is what brands do. They meet their demand by upping their supply and offering choices.

This sounds like a script lol

• Haha 6

Damn again? :deadbanana2:

Thanks for letting me know. I love acoustic versions and didn't know about these two. When are people gonna realize the variants argument doesn't even make us flinch. As soon as artists go back to one version and maybe a deluxe version I'll consider your argument valid. Until then, feed us queen, feed us then milk us. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

4 minutes ago, Burn said:

How can you be proud of your fave and even brag about them allowing themselves to become a 'brand' rather than an ARTIST?

At this point swiftys aren't even ashamed of admitting that her success is what they stan.

well i mean, have you listened to the album? Of course they stan success.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good thing I am NOT forced to buy them :clap3:

Get those sales, queen :clap3:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Burn said:

How can you be proud of your fave and even brag about them allowing themselves to become a 'brand' rather than an ARTIST?

At this point swiftys aren't even ashamed of admitting that her success is what they stan.

Girl some of us struck with her through 2016 don't even. It's not every day you get the acclaim, the artistry, AND the sales in one package. And not only that, she's pumping us full of music. If anything the swifties are suffering from music morbid obesity at this point. And we still want more. Currently foaming at the mouth for Rep TV. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, wren said:

i love her, but probably same vocals like shes done in the past - lazy. 

not worth it.

A scam:rip:

She thought Billies second week would challenge her?

2 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

Good thing I am NOT forced to buy them :clap3:

Get those sales, queen :clap3:

This. They act like taylor has a gun to our heads. I'm the only swiftie collector I know. Everyone else either streams or just buys one CD or vinyl. Like…every other fan base. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

33 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

This is performance art at this point. I'm here for it, milk us queen!

Love yourself

• Like 2

Not that broomstick and her greedy schemes again.

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, ericcartman said:

She thought Billies second week would challenge her?

These won't ship until weeks from now.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

This sounds like a script lol

Yes. We received it during week 1 of the Swiftian reeducation camp. :chick3: 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

It will never be enough for her, pathetic 

Edited by Blue Monday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.