Predict the peaks (June-July 2024)

pride4jc1222

Predict the following. Cutoff is chart dated 7/27/2024. If you think a song has peaked, just write "peaked" or its peak.

Q1: A Bar Song is predicted to reach #2 on the 6/15/2024 chart. Does it reach #1 by 7/27/2024?

Q2: What will Espresso's peak be by 7/27/2024? (Current peak is #4)

Q3: What will Birds of a Feather's peak be by 7/27/2024? (Current peak is #13)

Q4: What will Cowgirls's peak be by 7/27/2024? (Current peak is #27)

Bonus Question: What will be the 2nd single off TTPD? If you don't think there will be a 2nd single by mid-July, write "none".

Q1: #2

Q2: Peaked

Q3: #5-8

Q4: #20

Bonus: I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

1) #2

2) #2

3) #8

4) #15

1) 2

2) 3

3) 7

4) 10

Q1: I'll say yes. It looks like country radio is on board with this, and IHSH is going to peak on country and pop before ABS. I think ABS will outlast IHSH. If ABS is blocked, it will be because of MILLION DOLLAR BABY (and Emimem's Houdini, if it holds in streaming).

Q2: peaked - The competition is too strong. It just doesn't have much more room to grow on Pop, and I don't think it will ever catch songs like ABS and MILLION DOLLAR BABY.

Q3: #5 - I think BoaF reminds me a lot of ILY(AHS). I think BoaF reaches #5 on the cutoff week, and outpeaks LUNCH soon after.

Q4: #13 - I think this gets to the Top 15 by the end of July, and eventually to the Top 10.

BQ: ICDIWaBH

• 1 month later...

Update (2 weeks to go)

1. Yes, A Bar Song went to #1. I was the only one to get this right.

2. Espresso's current peak is #3. @brianc33710 is currently leading this one, but if it goes one spot higher @Julia Fox would win.

3. Birds of a Feather's current peak is #9. @Julia Fox is currently leading here.

4. Cowgirls current peak is #12. I am currently leading, but if it peaks higher in the next 2 weeks, @brianc33710 would win.

• 2 weeks later...

Final peaks

1. A Bar Song - #1 (2 weeks) - 10 points for me getting this right

2. Espresso - #3 - 10 points for @brianc33710 for getting this right

3. Birds of a Feather - #9 - 5 points for @Julia Fox for being the closest

4. Cowgirls - #12 - 5 points for me for being the closest

Final standings:

Me - 15 points

@brianc33710 - 10 points

@Julia Fox - 5 points

@kellebrity98 - 0 points

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.