Taylor Swift hosts raffle for fans to buy Eras Tour tickets

Saintlor

You know what, I love her messiness lol.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saintlor

• RideOrDie

• diemoehre

• OrgVisual

This is why she's a billionaire 

• Thanks 1

She's too big now she actually can do whatever she wants.

It's getting harder and harder to defend her greed, especially now that she's a billionaire. She's no longer "the little guy". 

Should have charge $13 for tickets. 

I feel like every week she finds a new way to scam her fans. And I love it. :ahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If this is true, I'll be disappointed. I've defended her because there are never complaints about male artists or bands, but this is absolutely insane.

baby this aint japan

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2024 at 4:15 PM, Mandalore said:

You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:You can enter without purchasing :deadbanana2:

They're free, no one is entitled to them actually. And you can't just ignore the fact that you can enter for free for your DUMB thread. I'm sorry she's not as awful as your other faves. :deadbanana2: Try harder next time I don't know what to tell you :dies:

Girl she always does this with her giveaways. She CHOOSES to obscure the fact that you can enter without purchasing to entice her dumb fans to buy more tchotchkes from her. She did this with the 1989 release too. She has to allow people to enter without purchasing, otherwise it would be an illegal lottery targeting MINORS. Not kosher. If it wasn't a legal necessity, there would be no free entries and you know it.

That email could have looked a lot different. It could have just said, "Hey! We have a few more tickets available, enter here for your chance to win guaranteed access - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!" But it doesn't. The average person reading that email will think they need to buy something to enter. Because the email makes it look that way on purpose.

And even then, a 'giveaway' where the "prize" is that you get to buy something is RIDICULOUS!

Edited by awesomepossum
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Does she even do anything nice for her fans anymore? She used to do the most. Buying them pizza, free meet and greets after every show, inviting them to her house, buying them Christmas gifts, surprising them at engagement parties, etc. What does she do now besides deceiving them into buying 40 copies of her album so they can win a chance to buy more stuff??? 

real housewives of new jersey seriously GIF

• Like 1

As my dad always so wisely told me, greed is a wicked sin.

capitalist queen. :jonny5: jeff bezos is shook!

"you have everything but still want more" :coffee2:

• Haha 2

so she has capacity for more tickets and wants Swifties to pay to compete with each other for them?

Messy

BryceG

It's unlikely they're going to charge for the tickets.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.