Taylor Swift hosts raffle for fans to buy Eras Tour tickets

Saintlor

She could have gifted the homeless people (that she had removed) from Edinburgh the tickets for free, and provided transport on her well used private jet

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saintlor

• RideOrDie

• diemoehre

• OrgVisual

47 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

A fun prize would be to actually get free tickets or a free meet & greet. Like who truly does stuff like this? This is just sad. And her behavior makes me dislike her more and more each day. 

Since when did you *not* dislike her thou? :coffee2:

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

Isn't the concert already sold out like last year?

:suburban:

Yes but they always hold back tickets for stuff like this 

atl radio stations were giving away tickets despite the show being sold out since like November or whenever they went on sale :dies: 

Taygreedy strikes again

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

The epitome of capitalism 

All that bs buying to see this live

taylor-swift-taylor-swift-eras-tour.gif

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 2

ATRL is so unserious, if the tickets were free, y'all would try and drag her for trying to boost album sales for free tickets. If she was just giving away tickets, y'all would drag her for "flop tour dates in Europe". Like, just give it up :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Greed Queen:clap3:

Posted (edited)

guys is this for everyone or just Americans? I am Canadian...I need tickets to the Canada shows that wont cost me 2000$ :jonny2: I'll get some for my friend and cousin too omg :jonny2: I need to win this.

I already bought a physical copy of the album but I can purchase a digital idgaf

edit: It's for the UK :skull: 

Can international ppl buy from the UK store? I'd like to bundle a trip to the UK and to see her if i'm going to be spending 2k lol

edit2: only for UK residents :'( ugh 

Edited by IBeMe
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Pretty sure this isn't really something -she- decided. Ever since I heard about that Jon Bellion thing* I truly believe most labels are scamming fans without the artist even being aware of it for a long time.

* = they were discounting his concert tickets for $10 and he was having to pay the other $90 out of pocket per ticket to reach the $100 face value. So they were pocketing so much money by putting him into debt. He didn't understand why his tour gross was getting recouped so much until he found that out. 

Sure. If it's something bad = it's her team/management

if it's something good = she's so smart. Great businesswoman 

ya'll pick and choose to support your delusion:bibliahh:

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is something a local fastfood chain would do

:ryan3:

• Haha 6

The point is not to be greedy. It is to mitigate scalpers and only giving you the opportunity to buy for more true fans. if she just puts them out lord knows scalpers will just eat them up

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

The point is not to be greedy. It is to mitigate scalpers and only giving you the opportunity to buy for more true fans. if she just puts them out lord knows scalpers will just eat them up

love... the point is that if scalpers get them she doesn't profit any extra from their inflation. This way, she does. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JJZAW said:

Sure. If it's something bad = it's her team/management

if it's something good = she's so smart. Great businesswoman 

ya'll pick and choose to support your delusion:bibliahh:

This is both a good business decision and a bad publicity move. Two things can be true at once baby doll.

So, in the end this was just like how all tickets were sold in some markets? You sign up to get a pre-sale code. If you get it, you'll have a chance to get tickets (may still miss out), if you don't you won't be able to buy tickets. The nerve on this one.

Ran in here wanting to ask if they were resealable but devil works hard yet capitalists work harder

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Like who truly does stuff like this?

Dua Lipa did the same thing for presale codes. I've seen this multiple times.

Saintlor sis, what are you doing?

Forget your med for a day or two can be harmful. 

But congrate on the hit thread, not everyone has that.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, OrgVisual said:

All over UK? She only performed in 4 cities sis :rip: 

"only"

She is performing to +1 Million people across 16 shows from North and South of the UK to Wales to Scotland :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

14 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Since she is giving away 150 spots, she can't give them away for free. 

But why not? Even if she/the promoter would need to pay face value for the tickets (which is likely not the case), she/they can easily give away 150 every night for the remainder of the tour if they wanted to. 

Surely the Swifties are that Eartha Kitt Laughing GIF  to enter that achingly giveway. 

The way her greedy axs scams the swifties out of their college fund. 

Truly the Music Industry, destroying lives one concert at a time. 

No purchase necessary

7 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Ran in here wanting to ask if they were resealable but devil works hard yet capitalists work harder

She said no bots/scalpers reselling for a higher unfair price. The devils lost! :clap3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

No purchase necessary

4 pages later and the usual clowns can't grasp this part :rip: looking like fools crying capitalism in a forum dedicated to glorify pop music and culture, which is, by definition, the holy grail of capitalism in the industry :rip:

I love Taylor, and I'm going to the Eras Tour. 
but this **** is crazy 

• Haha 1

Disgusting tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.