Gracie Abrams - "Close To You"

ALA

Posted (edited)

a190c049daf6b28c8e0e56afa37fcd84.1000x10

Vinyl single has released today, whole song videos on tiktok. Sounds like a smash tbh :rip:

Edited by ALA

She's been gatekeeping this **** for years and after she finally dared to release it she puts it out first only as a vinyl exclusive b-side? God help us all

• Haha 1

this better be released on streaming

this is what we wanted from Solar Power

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cruelhprince said:

this better be released on streaming

it's the last track on the album, so yeah 

5 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

it's the last track on the album, so yeah 

oop I thought it was vinyl exclusive

I love this song, it's giving Lorde!

2 hours ago, kellebrity98 said:

this is what we wanted from Solar Power

this is literally just a melodrama rehash. a good one but not what we wanted from solar power, i'd say...

It already L worded…. I've been listening to it… ppl got the risk single vinyl with the song early so that's why I heard it 😭

I wanted another Cedar :rogue:

Melodrama called…

AND CHEERED!

• Like 1

about damn time.mp3

so much music on friday i'm overwhelmed darling

41 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

It already L worded…. I've been listening to it… ppl got the risk single vinyl with the song early so that's why I heard it 😭

no actually, it wasn't early, they shipped that to everyone, that was the actual release date but it has a nice momentum thanks to that so i guess they thought it would help the album and song if released this week

• Like 1

Just now, kellebrity98 said:

no actually, it wasn't early, they shipped that to everyone, that was the actual release date but it has a nice momentum thanks to that so i guess they thought it would help the album and song if released this week

Oh ok! Wish she put it on streaming services then, bc I am too. Lazy to upload it to Apple Music. Happy it's coming though! Great song and wish that was her lead tbh

• Like 1

it's kinda crazy the only reason this song has the fanfare that it does is bc it reminded ppl of Melodrama :rip: 

Oh the full studio version is going to be on HEAVY rotation for me this summer, I fear! Sounds so good. 

Love this omg

It's so blatantly Melodrama down to her voice being exactly like Lorde's :deadbanana4:  I'll take it

5 hours ago, Thickorita said:

It's so blatantly Melodrama down to her voice being exactly like Lorde's :deadbanana4:  I'll take it

When I first heard it on tiktok, I thought it was Lorde until I read the comments :ahh:it's very lorde and melodrama in a good way

Finally on streaming services :loud: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.