Paris Hilton - 'Infinite Icon'

Nefertiti0

Omg, I still need to listen to this. I would've given my SOUL for a Paris Hilton album in 2008, now the wait is over :jonny6: 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Afterglow

• James_Dean

• xokuba

• Lady Claire

Worst album of the year and I stanned her debut :rip: like listening to this makes me feel depressed 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 4Walls said:

Worst album of the year and I stanned her debut :rip: like listening to this makes me feel depressed 

The dramatics, sis it's just a carefree pop album. Far from depressing. 

I swear ATRL is the only pop forum you can go to where everyone genuinely hates pop music :redface:

• Like 1

This is so meh.

BBA is a bop tho

On 9/10/2024 at 9:20 AM, 4Walls said:

Honestly same. Who would've thought Meghan Trainor + Sia would pen a Paris Hilton record. She needs to team up with Aaron Joseph & Scott S, maybe even Lil Jon she needs to do a proper follow up to the debut with someone else producing her vocals the vocal production is a nightmare 

On 9/10/2024 at 8:43 PM, Afterglow said:

The dramatics, sis it's just a carefree pop album. Far from depressing. 

I swear ATRL is the only pop forum you can go to where everyone genuinely hates pop music :redface:

It's soulless, the first album was amazing and captured her energy. This feels phoned in and caricature, all the collaborations make it seem even more half assed 

• Thumbs Down 1

On 9/9/2024 at 11:39 PM, CherryBay said:

spacer.png
spacer.png

all her stuff is auto penned from her store and TalkShowLive

Some are real & some are auto penned. She really doesn't care wow. 

On 9/12/2024 at 11:09 PM, AmericanGirl said:

It's soulless, the first album was amazing and captured her energy. This feels phoned in and caricature, all the collaborations make it seem even more half assed 

Nah if you follow Paris even slightly you can tell this album most certainly reflect her and who she is. She isn't that girl from 06' anymore yall, Paris is not going to work with Scott and do a Fightin' Over Me in 2024! 

It doesn't reflect her. She wanted to serve serviceable pop bops and that's what she did. It's a cute Lil harmless pop album stop being sad and stream Infinity because it's the next single :gaygacat5:

On 9/10/2024 at 12:39 AM, CherryBay said:

spacer.png
spacer.png

all her stuff is auto penned from her store and TalkShowLive

Came here anyway to report I got my bundle (bday gift today!) including the memoir and it is definitely 1000% real and very unmistakable :gaygacat5:

Edited by Afterglow

They selected the wrong singles to launch this album. Most of the second half of this album is waaaay stronger than the first half and are the more pop-oriented tracks from Paris. The album is worth listening to if you can get past the bad-mediocre songs and find the gems!

Here is my ranking:

1. Legacy

2. ADHD

3. BBA

4. If The Earth Is Spinning 

5. Without Love 

6. Stay Young

7. Infinity 

8. Adored 

-BIG GAP-

9. Chasin'

10. Fame Won't Love You

11. I'm Free

12. Welcome Back 

• Like 1

Debuted at #38 with 18k sold. This is actually really good? Especially because i was sure it wouldn't chart at all

On 9/14/2024 at 11:30 AM, Afterglow said:

Nah if you follow Paris even slightly you can tell this album most certainly reflect her and who she is. She isn't that girl from 06' anymore yall, Paris is not going to work with Scott and do a Fightin' Over Me in 2024! 

It doesn't reflect her. She wanted to serve serviceable pop bops and that's what she did. It's a cute Lil harmless pop album stop being sad and stream Infinity because it's the next single :gaygacat5:

Came here anyway to report I got my bundle (bday gift today!) including the memoir and it is definitely 1000% real and very unmistakable :gaygacat5:

My signed album came and it is also 100% legit! 

• Thanks 1

So is there no way to order the signed vinyl to the UK anymore? That talk shop site doesn't ship internationally and the listing has been removed from her website :cries:

15 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

So is there no way to order the signed vinyl to the UK anymore? That talk shop site doesn't ship internationally and the listing has been removed from her website :cries:

I think they are gone :jonnycat: 

Tbh still kii at the album run, she literally has the highest album sales out of everyone in the top 10. If she had a bit more streaming she'd been top 5. 

She really won. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.