Paris Hilton - 'Infinite Icon'

Nefertiti0

6 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I'm not even sure if the gays will use this? It's definitely not needed, and it would've been iconic if her first album was her only album ever. Half of this album sounds like Sia outtakes, and not in a good way lol.

but who cares she's having fun 

• Thanks 4

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Afterglow

• James_Dean

• xokuba

• Lady Claire

It's an album with 12 songs. Let's just say that.

• Thanks 1

awful as expected but at least i ironically bopped to BBA

Im surprised how much I loved it:clap3: 

The only track I didn't like was Fame Won't Love You, Hot One would've fit that album slot way better.

• Like 1

This isn't awful. This is expected from her. This is exactly how a Paris Hilton album would sound in 2024. Not particularly what I would have wanted but she's a dj that plays dance music. So it makes sense this is the outcome. It makes for great background music. I wouldn't turn this off at all. Love the Megan and Maria feature. 

What the hell is this. She should've just released her scrapped second album and called it a day. Platinum Blonde deserved BETTER. 

4 hours ago, teenagecraze said:

kim petras deserved a collab

I think they probably tried to come up with something and then they couldn't find so Kim just did that Stars Are Blind version that came out months ago :emofish:

DON'T WANNA LIVE WITHOUT

dj2.thumb.gif.646a587d967562d02a775149c4

LALALALALALUVVV LALALALALALUVVVV

dj2.thumb.gif.646a587d967562d02a775149c4

• Thanks 1

I had no idea she bagged a Megan collab WHAT?! :rip: Kinda impressive. Lemme stream this tomorrow on my plane ride. I didn't like any of the pre-release singles but maybe I'll enjoy some of the other songs. 

"Legacy" is my favorite, and that is cause it would actually fit on PARIS album, right after "Screwed"

"Stay Young" , "Infinity" "BBA" "If The Earth Is Spinning" are also good

Edited by mike_int

It's a cute album! The dance tracks, sans I'm Free, are going to have to grow on me. But the pop-leaning ones are kinda excellent :katie2:

If anything, I feel like this project shows a lot of future potential if she were to work with better pop producers and songwriters (looking at you Sia and Megan :toofunny3:)

I'm Free, BBA, Chasin' and ADHD are bops. She should have stopped there and made this an EP. 

The way High Off My Love & Come Alive devour this album easily…. I'm so sad this is the last album she'll ever make because clearly no one will like it enough for her to feel like making a third 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm pleasantly surprised with how many songs on this I added to my library. I'm obsessed with Adored, it's such a good pop banger. The mixing is awful but it's a bop. I also added If the Earth Is Spinning, Legacy and Without Love. All bops! 

• Like 1

singles are amazing, ever since they were released i didnt stop bopping

but album :bird: id say if you not absolute paris stan and ready to get subpar work from her dont even 

the best tracks: legacy, if the earth is spinning, without love, adored

no horrible tracks, but ADHD and BBA were ruined by lazy and childish lyrics, simple is good, but this was too simple it sounded stupid, stay young is somewhere between, melody is too childish and you know its too much if its coming from kpop stan :gaycat2: 

i feel like she put more effort in generating AI image for cover than writing lyrics for her album and you know its a fact

Damn this is pretty bad. Like I love trashy basic bops when they're good……but there's just nothing to these songs. Boring and dull and not very hooky? Like it's just so half-assed across the board. 

What's annoying is that sis has enough money to buy the best producers but unfortunately her taste is garbage. 

I like Infinity though lol.

Edited by 4Walls

what a ******** **** **** of an abomination album is, only two singles are sia non-related songs and not sure why she would agree to be covered up sia in album, disgusting behevior just not worth going back again. not BBA too, extremely lousy.

I was lowkey dreading my listen given that I hated all the pre-release tracks but damn this ate and she DELIVERED wtf :rip: BBA is a BOP, ADHD is really vulnerable and heartfelt (it tugged at my heartstrings as someone who is neurodivergent just like Paris), Infinity is pop perfection, Without Love's production is INSANE and goes the **** ofc, and Adored is pop perfection and an excellent closer. Bravo to Paris, I didn't know she had this in her. I really hope she goes on tour and gives us more music soon because I'm LOVING most of this :clap3: 

• Like 1

The best song on this album is If theEarth Is Spinning, fight me

quite frankly, the Sia features are amazing

why do i hear stupid love in BBA :deadbanana2: and why is the wrong megan showing up in the video :deadbanana2:

the way this album clearly is awful and annoying gays are going to be saying it's ICONIC on twitter anyways, because in 2024 we value the idea of things over the actual work that's produced. how can you like this with a straight face? awful lyrics, grating voice that sounds even worse when enhanced by a computer and lazy production. talentless, as she's always been. not an artist. a rich person with time on her hands trying to pretend she has a purpose after spending her twenties and thirties being racist and partying. the fact that she's not going to be laughed out of town over this is a pretty good reminder that culture is flatlining. 

her other album is actually good but this is embarrassing.

Best release of the day, after Peppa Pig Lullabies: the Album :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.